𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 10𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Thea ain't shit right thea." Saigo said annoyed, looking at Akrasia.

"Yes it is, stop lyin to me. I know you see it." Rasia said as his eyes started getting watery. He frowned his face up when Sai shook his head.

"Go the fuck to sleep. Wake me up wit that dumbass shit again and imma do somethin to yo ass." Saigo said, mugging and turning his back towards him.

Akrasia let put a shaky breath, sliding out the bed and putting his hands over his ears as he walked to the bathroom.

He closed and locked the door before he opened the cabinet to get his medicine. He opened the top, looking at himself in the mirror.

He took two out, sitting the bottle on the counter, not bothering to put the cap back on. Swallowing the pills dry, he sat on the floor, hearing the voices in his head get louder and more negative.

Rasia curled up in a ball, placing his hands over his ears again while rocking to relax himself.

-

"Where Neith at?" Nesryn asked, tightening his belt while being careful so his nails wouldn't get caught in the belt.

Fathan shrugged, holding his husband by the waist and kissing his neck. "Call him and tell him to come back home." Nes said, making eye contact with Fath through the mirror.

Nesryn buttoned up his shirt before tucking it in and grabbing his heeled boots.

"Lil nigga way down the fuckin street at tha damn corner store." Fath mumbled, watching Nes stand up after putting his heels on.

He stood over Nesryn, letting Nes grab his throat to kiss him.

"He dressed already? Cause he not finna go over to Falls looking like a hoodrat that nobody loves." Nesryn asked, walking to the nightstand to take his phone off the charger.

"Why you always comin fo my son?" Fathan said, following him down the stairs after grabbing the rest of his things for him.

"Your son? Bubba, he's mine too, he just likes you better for whatever reason." Nesryn responded, opening the front door and walking to the car.

Fathan opened the car door for him, waving at their  neighbor that had came outside.

-

Nesryn clapped his hands from behind Neith making him jump and turn around, mugging. "Not paying attention to your surroundings gon get you shot, Cassius." Nes said, calling his son by his middle name before looking at the boys infront of him.

"Thats yo ma?" One of them asked, staring at Nesryn hard as hell. "Dont stare at him like that, pops kill niggas who look at him wrong." Neith said, blocking his mama from their view.

"Come on, I got things to do." Nesryn said, checking his back pockets. Neith was about to suck his teeth but decided against it and made his way to the car after saying bye.

Nes went in the gas station, getting him an Arizona before coming back out. He stuck his hand inside his back pocket, flipping open his knife and holding it up to ole dudes neck when he tried grabbing his arm.

"Dont touch me." Nes said, flipping the blade down and sliding the knife back in his pocket. The younger male just stood there in shock, holding his neck.

"When you got that one?" Neith asked when Nesryn got in the car. He wasn't phased, remembering that he had seen his mama stab someone in the neck and walk away like nothing happened.

Nesryn shrugged, putting his seatbelt on and driving off. He sat his drink in the cupholder and put his lipgloss on once he got stopped by a red light.

"It was pretty so I bought it." He replied, smiling.