Kiss Me Kiss Me

So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight the best of our lives, yeah
Here's to teenage memories

"You what?" I asked letting my hand fall down by my side. Aaron was pretty much wet through considering how much it had started raining.

"I said that I wanted to stay and maybe kiss you back." He smiled down at me.

At that point, everything in me turned to jelly, me knees felt week and I couldn't string a sentence together.

"Before you say anything, just know that Lana and Lila knocked some sense into me quite literally." He laughed pointing to a small cut on his arm. "Lana has a really sharp ring."

"Candice tried to make me burn a load of photos of you she printed off the internet because you made me cry."

"I made you cry?"

"A little bit, but I'm fine now." I smiled at him.

"EVELYN STOP STANDING WITH THE DOOR OPEN YOUR LETTING ALL THE HEAT OUT!" I heard Eddie shout from the top of the stairs.

"There's two ways this could go." Aaron said slowly walking away from the door.

"Does one of the involve us kissing in the rain like they do in the movies."

"It can if you want." He smirked.

"Ok good." I smiled as I slipped on a pair of slippers that where sat by the door and ran out and kissed him.

And he kissed me back.

And this time I knew it wouldn't end in heartbreak.

"As cute as this is your shaking so much, do you want to go inside?" He laughed and then i remembered I was still only wearing my leotard and tights with a hoodie over the top.

"Yes please." I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. He took my hand as we walked back into my house. "Do you want some tea?" I asked awkwardly. He just nodded in response.

As I began to make both of us tea to the best of my abilities, because of how much my hands where shaking, Lizzie came downstairs holding a very tired looking Eli in her arms.

"Why is your hair all wet?" He asked Aaron, trying to reach up for his hair.

"I was outside, why is yours all dry?" Aaron laughed and messed up Eli's hair.

"Cause it is." He laughed and buried his head in Lizzie's neck in embarrassment.

"You need to get new pointe shoes." Lizzie told me looking down at my feat.

"It's not that, it's cause I've worn them too much this week." I tried to convince her as I handed Aaron his cup of tea. "Shall we go upstairs." I whipped in his ear.

"Yes." He leant down and whispered in mine before we ran upstairs. We made it to my room and I placed my mug down on top of my drawers.

"So are you doing anything durin-"

"Don't try to make conversation." I said walking over to him and kissing him again.

I was really kissing him.

And he was kissing me back.

I couldn't wrap my head around it.

"Can I put my tea down at least?"

"Oh shit yeah." I laughed and stepped slightly away from him. "Are you doing any new films?"

"Uh well I've been cast in the new one but it's the most secretive thing ever so I can't even tell you what it is."

"Well that's boring." I laughed. "Is it marvel cause I've heard their really secretive."

"I'm sorry darling I can't tell you."

"Please don't do that." I said looking up at him.

"Do what?"

"Call me Darling, it makes me want to transcend."

"Transcend what?" He laughed.

"The universe."

"Right then."

"Don't judge me."

time skip!

"You kissed!" Candice screamed making me cover her mouth because everyone turned to look at us.

"Yes but that's it."

"You didn't like shag or anything?" She asked sounding slightly upset.

"No, what do you take me for?"

"A whore for Aaron Tay- wait sorry i must correct myself Aaron Johnson."

"Right so shut the fuck up because we're in public."

"You just said fuck, you've never said fuck."

"Well I have you just haven't heard it."

"Did Jace hear it?"

"I thought we were never mentioning that bastard again."

Jace was my ex. I try to not think about him. Because when I do it make me want to murder him. We used to sit next to each other in school and ended up dating for about 4 months in year 12. Wasn't my wisest choice but everything happens for a reason. After we'd been out a few times and he'd got what he wanted from me he was just a dick to anyone I remotely looked at. I ended up finding him in bed with one of my (ex) best friends.

"Yeah sorry your right, so are we going to Waterstones or HMV first?"

a/n- this was just a filler kinda i don't even know what to call this.