Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~VALERIE’S POINT OF VIEW~

I laid in bed thinking over what just happened. It was seven in the morning, and I didn’t sleep a wink of an eye the whole night. Nothing made sense. How could I have feelings for Niall? Was I bloody stupid? And why has it taken me this long to notice them? They were always there, who didn’t love his beautiful blue eyes. They can hypnotize you, leave you wondering how can eyes be so beautiful? His face, his hair, everything about him that made him, him. He was everything that I have ever wanted, and he was right under my nose the whole time. I have never felt so incredibly stupid in my life, ever. It was obvious he didn’t feel the same way, why would he? When I thought back to all the memories, everything seemed so perfect. Our friendship, the way we fought like wife and husband, the way we loved each other like brother and sister. My heart ached for longing, for Niall to feel the same way, but he wouldn’t. I was stupid to fall to hopelessly fall for someone that I can never possibly have. I never thought I would be able to have feelings for anyone after my heart was left broken, ripped apart. I never thought that my broken heart would be able to be mended, but it already is. Do you want to know who by? My best friend, Niall Horan…

***

I was supposed to have dinner at my mum’s house tonight, with my dad and his fiancé. My mum invited everyone else along too, so we were just getting ready.

Me and the girls had went to the mall to pick out an outfit for tonight, and get our nails done. I didn’t really want to, but I went with them. At this rate, I was going to go broke faster then I was falling for Niall.

 I was going to wear a grayish blue half sleeve shirt with dark skinny jeans. On top I wrapped a white circle scarf around my neck, and wore a matching white beanie. I had loosely curled my hair. I sighed and moved onto my makeup. My normal routine, just eyeliner, and some lip gloss, nothing much.

I didn’t worry about doing my nails because I had gotten them done. I was pretty much ready. I heard a soft knock on the door, it was probably Taylor.

“Hey” She says walking in. Taylor looked great; she was wearing a white knit sweater with dark skinny jeans.

“Hey, ready?” I ask her grabbing my purse.

“Yes sir! Let’s go, Harry’s waiting” Taylor says looping her arm in mines.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

There he was wearing, just a white shirt, dark skinny jeans, and a blue beanie. He looked so handsome, he was making my heart beat a mile a minute.

“Hey” He offers climbing into the car after me.

I smile and give him a short reply. Harry was driving one car and Danielle was driving another.

This car consisted of Me, Niall, Taylor, Harry, and Zayn. The other car was a van, so it seated the rest of them.

“Niall?” Harry asks climbing into the front seat.

“Yes?” Niall asks

“I know you sang ‘Kiss Me’ yesterday to me, so you know where to meet me” Harry says with a wink.

Niall laughs, his voice filling the car.

I stared out the window when I felt Niall’s arms around my waist.

“Niall” I giggle trying to push away. He keeps his grip around my wasit while drawing little circles on my thigh.

“Excited for the dinner?” Niall whispers.