Chapter 1 : Hate (21+)

'After all the love & care I give
Why do you still hate me?'

Y/n's pov
Hate. Such a simple word right? Every person in this world hates someone or something for a specific reason.
That hate is what I am feeling right now by the person hovering above me,thrusting in me as harsh as possible. Making sure his every thrust gives me pain. His hands on my neck gripping harshly.

His eyes never leaving mine, looking at me with only hate and disgust. Enjoying the sight of me in tears is what he loved to see. Making my life miserable was his only motive.

Reason? I don't know or will never know in my entire life I guess.

His hand moved from my neck to left boob squeezing it harshly pinching my nipple in the end & leaning right after, taking it in his mouth, biting it harshly. A moan left my mouth as he did that. I immediately brought my hand to my mouth covering it to superess my pain.

At this point I don't even feel my legs properly. He finished his business with a hard thrust, cumming inside me for the 4th time. Pulling his member out of me plopping to my right side he let out a heavy sigh.
Once he calmed down he said.

Seokjin: Get Out bitch!

I didn't waste any time, ignoring the pain I covered myself but failed miserably , falling down with a loud thud. He got irritated and shouted.

Seokjin: I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT
YOU BITCH CAN'T YOU HEAR THAT HUH!

Y/n: Ye-Yes!

Holding my lower body I got up and left the place as fast as I can. Getting inside my bed room I throwed myself on bed.

A tear dropped my eye as I closed my eyes thinking about everything.
How I got here.How my life changed.

And the question I always ask myself every night.

Why does he hates me ?

And with that I drifted to sleep.

Next day
6:37 am

Waking up to the sound of alarm I rubbed my eyes and moved my arms.
Immediately pain shot through my body. I let out a yelp. My body was still in pain after last night.

Getting up I limped myself to the bathroom for a warm bath. Feels so nice I thought as I let myself sink in the hot water.

I opened my eyes remembering I have to make breakfast for him.
I got out of the tub, covered myself in towel and stepped inside the closet.
Standing in front of the mirror I saw bruises on my neck, arms, thighs and wrist. I felt worthless. A piece of shit.
Blaming myself as much as I can. After all I agreed to this.

Opening the drower and taking out the pills I gulped it down with water that was kept on the table .

I dressed myself in some jeans and full sleeve white shirt. I covered my bruises on my neck with some foundation and powder. Adding a little lip balm on my lips I got up.

After coming down stairs I greeted Merra who had already started her work.

Y/n: Good morning Mom!

I said as I hugged her by the side.
I call her Mom. She is the one who took care of me everytime when there was no one by my side. When the first time he beat me, she is the one who treated my wounds and comforted me. And that's when I started to call her mom. She is just like a mother to me. We may know each other for small amount of time but trust me the bonding between us is actually strong.

Merra: Good morning my angel!

And here we go with the nick names.
She always calls me with different nicknames. But angel is her favourite one among them.

Y/n: Not again mom!

Merra: You lowkey love it though!

She said smiling at me. She ain't wrong though. I feel special as she calls me with nick names.

Y/n: You know me too well.

I said smiling.

Merra: You bet I do!

She said winking. I chuckled. She is always acting as teenager even though she is old. She is funny and always makes me smile.

Y/n: So tell me how can I help?

I asked .

Merea: Oh dear, breakfast is almost done, you don't have to do anything. Just go and set the dinning and get the juice out from the fridge. And one last thing you aren't leaving before finishing your breakfast, and that's an order.

She said the last words in a serious tone. She just knows me too well.
Always makes sure I eat everything from my plate before leaving for university.

Y/n: Okay mom as you say.

I said smiling at her.

Merra: That's my sweet cupcake. Now go.

She said smiling.

I did as she told and got back to kitchen to get other stuff on the table.
As I was getting stuff she spoke.

Merra: Namjoon came yesterday. And also he was asking for you , but as you were at the university I told him to come today at 7 pm. You would be home till then, Right?

Y/n: Yes Mom I will. Anything else he said?

Merra: Nothing else he said, but broke the vase in the corner before leaving.
You should have seen his face, he looked like he wanted to dig his own grave at the moment.

I laughed. Namjoon and his clumsy ass. He will never change, will he?

Y/n: That boy I tell you mom. He is a walking earthquake!

I said between the laugh and Mom laughed too.

As we were laughing , we heard a cold husky voice from the kitchen door.
And we went silent.

??: What's going on here?

_______________________________________

Heyya guys✌
Author nim here.
So that was the first part of the book.
I know you have confusion about this book and soon it will be solved.
Stay tunned kitties.
And do tell me in the comment section how much did you like this chapter.
Also this is my first book and I'm gonna write books on every member.
The quotes from the start of the chapters will be my own sometimes and some will be from the book I read(Books as in real books that I read as I have a collection of them)
Also I will update daily here.
Merra is a character that also plays important role in this book so look forward for some jokes too.
Also vote and share this book.
I'm just starting.
You can request for some scenes in the book I will take them in consideration and add it in the book as possible.

Thankyou so much kitties.💜