Chapter 17: the men

37k reads??? No way! Thank y'all! It's unbelievable how fast the book is blowing up! Thanks you guys from the bottom of my heart! Also instead of one mystery guy there's gonna be two cuz I feel like one is really underrated! Love y'all! - Maddy

~Avengers Pov brought to you by Sam and Bucky getting scared of a spider and hitting it... the spider was Peter...~

"Hey baby!" Wade slung his arm around her.

"Hey babe, who are they?" Jade snuggled closer to him and pointed to the newcomers.

"I'm Valkyrie darling." Valkyrie smiled. Like actually smiled.

"I didn't know you could smile V. I thought you just held knives to people's throats." Loki chuckled. He was still really salty about that incident.

Thor elbowed his brother, "Nonsense! Valkyrie can smile brother! Everyone can!" Thor spoke slowly, almost like he was talking to a child.

Loki was ready to pull his blades out when Quill introduced himself.

"Hey hey hey! No need to pull out the knives stabby! I'm Quill, but you can call me your husband." Quill winked.

"YES! ANOTHER ME!" Wade screamed, running over to hug Quill, who, mind you, is almost a complete stranger.

"Woah ok! Hi there buddy!" Quill wrapped his arms around Wade in surprise.

"Great there's two of them. Hi baby girl, I'm Gamora." Gamora sighed, but smiled at Jade.

"Hey! The scary lady smiled!!" Tony laughed.

"Now there's a third." Gamora silently prayed to the gods for help.

"MORE OF ME!! COME HERE STARKY!" Wade was having a field day.

"No. No. Scott don't join-" Hope began, but it was to late.

"No! He's not Starky! His name is Tony Stank, get it right!" Scott cheered.

"Who told your that? Deadass who?" Tony said seriously.

"Now I'm getting overwhelmed." Wade was hugging Quill, Tony, and now Scott and crying.

"Not again Scott! Hi honey, I'm Hope." Hope said briefly kissing Jade's cheek.

"Hi my little star, I'm Carol, your resident alien lesbian." Carol smirked at Jade.

"Hey! What a coincidence! I'm Shuri your residental bisexual Wakandan princess!" Shuri went over to talk to Carol.

"Is that everyone?" T'Challa asked.

"Almost... I kind of forgot to tell you about one or two..." Jade chuckled nervously.

"What?!" Steve screeched.

All of a sudden a car comes speeding down the road. The driver and passenger seat doors open.

"Hello Avengers. Some of you may know me I'm-" A tall man in a suit, who had a Russian accent, started.

"No way! Scottie! Look at you!" A shorter, Mexican man said.

"What? Luis how'd you get here??" Scott asked, leaving Wade, who was wiping away him tears of joy away.

*that dope flashback music* "Yo! Ok so my aunt's ex-husband's sister said, 'yo! Luis you know yo boy Scottie? Yeah well he's with the Avengers. Like together together.' And I was like no way! Cuz that's dope! And she's like 'yeah! You know my cousin's uncle's granddaughter? She works for a woman called Pepper.' And I was like 'no cap?' And she was like 'no cap!' And so I talked to her about it and she told me where you were!" Luis finally finished.

"Wait, where'd you meet Zemo?" Sam asked.

"Ok so... *flashbacky music* while I was on my way here, my car broke down and-" Luis started.

"I tried to hijack the man's ride. He asked where I was going and he was going there too. Long story short, here we are." Zemo cut him off.

"Aww man! You stole my story!" Luis whined.

"Anyways, hello sweetheart, I'm Zemo." Zemo said in his hot accent.

"Oh yeah! I'm Luis sweetie!" Luis said.

Night babes! Love y'all! - Maddy