2 - How to Kidnap and Murder Redheads 101

Metanoia [ meh - ta - noy - ah ] (noun, Greek); the journey of changing ones mind, heart, self, or way of life; spiritual

【 ϟ 】
Ginny
September 12th 1997
Sometimes Ginny wondered if she had anger issues.

Stuff like that was never really explored in the wizarding world, if you had issues it wasn't anybody else's problem.

The world was so cruel.

Her dorm door slammed behind her as she stormed it, the soft yellow glow of the new moonlight lit her wooden easel almost perfectly.

She grabbed the small tube of red paint off her nightstand.

Stupid muggle paint.

She took her paintbrush and slashed across the canvas, she never really had a plan with painting. Mostly because she only really painted when she was experiencing an extreme emotion she didn't know what to do with. She never saw a point it bottling things up when you can just get rid of it.

She dipped her brush in the jug of water on the floor, than into the blue paint. She smeared the royal blue paint on the canvas overlapping the red paint. The screams of those poor first years echoed in her mind, the laughs of the carrows as they mercilessly tortured the poor children. The fact that all she could do was stand and watch haunted her, it cut her to the point where she thought it may have left her soul to bleed.

She slammed her paintbrush down, crying out in frustration nearly ripping her hair out. She quickly decided to head to the library, it was quiet enough and usually had little to no security.

She tied her hair in a high ponytail, not caring to wipe the paint off her hands and face she slung her bag over her shoulder.

Strolling the quiet corridors carefully she fell into step with two neat rows of students from a class she very well knew she wasn't a part of. As the class passed the library she made sure it was safe before falling out of step with the synchronized lines and slid into the library. She sighed in relief as she saw nobody on duty at the library.

Ginny half walked-half ran to the restricted section, hoping to pick up something on curses to help the DA.

"Alohamora!"

She whispered.

Nothing.

She put her wand away, confused. She quickly realized the door was already a touch open. Ginny reluctantly pushed it open quickly, preventing any creaking. She walked in slowly, stopping suddenly at the scene before her.