A Visitor With Interest

TW: Drug use

Life after their carnival date had been heavenly.

 Not only were they having crazy amounts of good sex, they felt connected emotionally as well. Their relationship was starting to blossom into what Cassandra had always dreamed of.

George had started referring to her as his girlfriend, only to Fred of course, but it still made her stomach flip. They had started having all of their lunch breaks together, eating and chatting in the office.

"I was thinking we could have a movie night this coming up Friday, think you can come?" George asked, taking a large bite out of his sandwich. 

"Umm don't know...I'd love to but I'll have to see...." her attention wandered over to the vase, "The flowers still look amazing." Cassandra grabbed a stem, bringing the yellow flower up to her nose.

George sat back with a smile on his face, watching her. Cassandra looked up at him, leaning over and placing the stem behind his ear, causing a flush of crimson across his cheeks.

"Wish I had a camera right now, you look so... cute," Cassandra gushed, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Please I always look good—"

The door swung open, a large Fred Weasley attached to the other side. "George! Lee is here!"

George's face lit up as he started throwing away his lunch, "Really?"

"Yeah and I figured I should ask what I'm allowed to say about you guys shagging, don't want to get hexed!" Fred turned his attention to Cassandra.

The couple eyed each other, George clearly unsure of what to say to his brother. "Give us a moment and we'll be out."

"This isn't the time for a quickie mate—"

"Fred! Get out!"

Fred rolled eyes, "Alright alright! I'm going!"

George leaned back in his chair, rubbing his temples with his index fingers. "Lee's one of my best friends, we haven't seen him in awhile..."

Cassandra stayed silent, unsure of what to say or do.

"What do you want to tell him? I'll say what you want me to. Act whatever way you need me to...Lee can be rather loud but he would never tell anyone anything on purpose."

Cassandra bit some skin off of her lip, her leg bouncing. "I don't know him like I know Fred or Luna... do you mind if we wait? I don't really like the thought of a lot of people knowing anyway..."

George leaned forward, elbows resting on his knees. "Of course, Cass. We will tell him you're our employee, not a lie." He got up from the chair, kissing her forehead, placing his flower back in the vase. "I'll tell Fred, see ya out there in a moment."

Cassandra waited for a few minutes, she felt her body erupt with nervous goosebumps, her hand unknowingly started playing with the rings on her fingers. After she decided it had been enough time she stood, soothing down her hair as she marched out of the office.

"Ah, there she is! Cassandra come here!" Fred called.

She approached the group, seeing a much shorter man standing with the twins, his hair in long past his shoulders. Cassandra stood beside Fred when the man flashed a toothy grin, eyeing her up and down.

"Lee, this is Cassandra. She started working for us few months ago. Cassandra, this is Lee, our best friend from Hogwarts." Fred introduced them, Lee extended his hand to her, shaking it violently.