Chapter 21 True Colors

Texas(Drone): You have no idea what kind of trouble you are in. . . *chuckles*

The cyan freelancers raised her dual Plasma Rifles. . .

Carolina: Alright, me first.

She opened fire as the drones charged her! Over a dozen were shot down!

Epsilon: Watch your left!

Dropping the Plasma Rifles, Carolina backflipped away from a punch and drew a shotgun! She blasted a second that jumped at her before dashing forward and stepping over two Texases, landing and surfing off a third, twirling and blasting two with the shotgun!

Epsilon: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Carolina flipped off her ride and kicked her into a group of drones, shooting it to make the force stronger! She blasted another and moved her and and blocked a punch before kicking the enemy up and blasting it! One tried to grab her and she jumped up to shoot it away while kicking another! Carolina shifted her weapon and blocked a punch before raising her knee to block a kick! She fired into the air and made herself recoil back while kicking the drone's away! The shotgun aimed over her own shoulder and blasted another before she turned and kicked an enemy's leg before slamming her leg into its chest! Carolina then cartwheel kicked another before sending it away with the boomstick! Her foot then knocked a second into the air and the shotgun once again knocked it aside! She turned and blocked a back hand and thrusted her leg into the back of the drone's knee and knocked it down before spinning and kicking it away and into a pair of enemies! A fourth came in and cleaved its arm down on the shotgun, knocking it down! Carolina quickly blocked a punch with her fired arm before deflecting a knee with her elbow and slammed both of her fists into the drone's chest and kicked it back! She slid beneath the swing of another and sledgehammered it into the ground and punting it far! Carolina then blocked a punch from another and kicking it in the gut, then flipping over its back and kicking it into another! She then ducked beneath a high kick and jumped up, pushing back the enemy with her foot and throwing two kicks upon landing, both being blocked! Carolina then blocked both of its swings before striking it in the abdomen twice and latching onto its arm, throwing it into a large crate and tipping a small one over! Grenades poured out of it and tripped some of the enemies while Carolina rolled aside! She kicked one of the grenades up and catapulted it into a drone's head, then pulling a grappling hook and hooking the explosive! She pulled it and knocked down an enemy in front of her and two behind before she twirled and kicked another, the grenade spinning and slamming into three! Carolina pulling the grenade, but the drone blocked it! The explosive was pulled back and twirled through the air before being slammed onto a row of grenades, each of them detonating in a chain reaction! She kicked away another Texas Drone, but another rushed toward her!

Epsilon: Watch out!

It rammed into Carolina and knocked her off her feet and making her slide across the ground!

Carolina: Could you be a little more specific?!

Epsilon: Yeah, uh sorry Carolina, but see this many girlfriends in one room just after the original practically broke up with me kinda has me terrified beyond the capacity for rational thought!

Carolina: WELL SNAP OUT OF IT! I NEED YOU!

Epsilon: Need me for WOAHHHHHH!!!!!!

The freelancer activated her speed unit, speeding through the room!

Carolina: CHURCH!

Epsilon: RIGHT! RIGHT!

She skidded to a stop and turned tail, sprinted through a drone and continuing on the path, blitzing Texas after Texas!