Chapter 100

Wow.

I woke up the next morning to Punz waking me up with a worried look on his face. I quickly sat up "is something wrong?" I asked.

Punz quickly looked at Quackity "I was really fucking drunk last night, but um I think techno has some hickeys" I laughed at their stupidity.

They all gave me a confused look for laughing before I spoke "I gave him the hickeys dipshits" the realization dawned on their faces as we all started to laugh eventually waking techno up.

He quickly looked over at me and the boys as the Quackity started to tease him. "Mr technoblade got some cooch last night"

Karl continued "what a horny Harold" I laughed as techno hid his face in his pillow. He popped up for a second to speak "why would you tell them that"

Still laughing I said "I didn't those little bruises on your neck did" techno groaned into the pillow as me and the boys calmed down.

Since the boys got way too drunk last night we spent the day chilling. They all had major hangovers. Me and techno only had one drink so we were all good.

We picked up dinner and made sure the boys drank lots and lots of water. The day went by really quick. Nothing eventful happened.

The next morning I woke up to the tv playing. I quickly sat up knowing today is the last full day of all of us together.

Everyone was awake. I quickly got up and dressed before saying "what's the plan for today?" Quackity decided to respond.

"Can we go to an arcade mommy?" I laughed at the name before saying "I'm down" I said while looking around the room. Everyone either nodded or verbally said yes.

Karl then spoke up. "Can we have lunch first?" I nodded "of course my child" we laughed before Punz spoke "I say we have a picnic"

I nodded "I like that idea" everyone else agreed and we came up with a plan. We would go to the store get some food, go on a picnic, then go to the arcade.

We quickly got ready and headed out. We went to the nearest Walmart. We bought stuff for sandwiches a picnic basket and a cute blanket.

I stuck with Punz as we ran through the isles giggling acting stupid. We all got back in the car and Punz drove us to the nearest park. As I was directing us to the park techno texted me from the backseat.

*text convo*

Techno
Baby can you stop flirting with Punz

Y/n
What are you talking about? I'm giving him directions.

Techno
I'm talking about in Walmart you guys were giggling and running through isles together.

Y/n
That wasn't flirting we were just having fun, chill.

Techno
Sorry baby i just feel a little insecure I guess

Y/n
About what?

Techno
Just forget about it, it's nothing

Y/n
No talk to me, I want to know what's wrong

Techno
It's just You and Punz

Y/n
What about us?

Techno
I don't know I'm just worried

Y/n
About me and Punz?

Techno
Yeah like you guys getting together or something I don't know.

Y/n
Don't worry about that babe I will never ever ever leave you especially not for Punz.

Techno
You mean I'm trapped with you forever?