16 : Lotiony Massage

Zeus's POV

Her body tensed and her hands froze. I smirked to myself.

Her heartbeat increased and she questioned.

"W-w-what?..."

"You heard me. I could smell you all the way in the other room, and I can smell you here. You arousal is very strong but it's sweet. I would love to devour it."

I didn't have to looked at her to know she was blushing.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breathe, the smell doing something to my calmness.

My grip on her waist tightened, and I ran my nose along her neck.

She shivered and her breathe caught in her throat.

My own breathing increased and I knew my wolf was coming out.

I kissed behind her ear before gritting out a demand.

"Go take a shower. Wash away your..."

I hesitated.

"your sweet, sweet arousal. Before I do something we both will regret"

I sighed loudly, gripping her hips once more before letting go and walking in the other room.

I heard her small feet padding down the hallway quickly, and almost cooed.

If I myself wouldn't have been aroused, I would have thought her intense blushing and embarrassment was absolutely adorable. Right now, it just fueled me on.

 And my wolf.

He was going to take it too far if I didn't stop.

He cussed me though.

He wanted to devour our mate. He would have been fine with just tasting her and then attending to ourselves in the bathroom later on.

He, no, WE, just wanted to taste her sweet pussy. If it tasted as good as it smells, I could eat her for days, literally. I'd make her have orgasm after orgasm. Then I'd fuck that sweet little pussy till she begged me to stop.

I need to stop. Seriously.

I need to calm myself before she exits the shower. I'm not going to cum again, I want to but, it just gets worse and worse every time I get hard again, so there's no point really.

I walked back into the living room, relaxing on the couch.

Actually I need to change the temperature first. Like really, why is it so damn cold in here. It's cold outside that doesn't mean it has to be cold in here, you know?

It says it's 67 in here, damn. It's set on 69. Up to 72 you go. It should get warmer in here in about 30 minutes. It takes it a little bit to warm the whole floor.

I settled back down onto the couch, turning on Riverdale. I might be the strongest, meanest Alpha King of all time, but I do love a good drama.

About 30 minutes later I finish an episode, and realize my love hasn't came out of the shower yet.

I stand up walking to the bedroom, listening carefully.

I heard a beautiful voice singing a song I recall being called 'Invisible' by Anna Clendening. (song above)

Her voice was angelic. So beautiful...

I listened for a couple minutes, standing beside the door, before knocking.

"Love?"

Her voice cut off in the middle of a note, cracking.

"Y-yes?"