Chapter 7

In the last few minutes, before the bells ring, we walked to Binjiang Square. The square is in front of the confluence of the north and south rivers and a small part of it is flush with the rail and side by side, by suspending standing on the side of laez the river that runs at your feet, you will feel as if you are in a boat.

At the corner of the square, there is a huge clock tower, where many people eagerly await the countdown to welcome the new year.

This hour is the most violent of the fireworks, you can see them explode in the air. People don't even dare to look up, lest the soot get into their eyes.

When I saw them, I suddenly remembered the question I asked Peng Yu, "Mu LaoShi".

"Hey?" When I answered, his eyes were still looking elsewhere.

"The plane flies skyward according to Berser's law, so ..."

"Bernoulli", he corrected me.

"When the plane turns and the pressure on both the top and bottom of the wings is different, why doesn't it drop?"

I followed his gaze. It turned out that he saw how a little boy was lighting fireworks with a match. He seemed very brave but the match was not lit, he turned his head and mother came out of his, you ran out to ca ..

"Why are you suddenly interested in airplanes?" He asked with a smile, tilting the head and laying his eyes on me.

I went red in an instant, so I deliberately coughed to hide my embarrassment and I hastily explained, "Because ... because I asked Peng Yu about this problem, I think that if I find out, I will be able to tell him the answer. Showing off in front of him will restore my image as a teacher."

My gaze became firmer and firmer and in the end, even I thought that I was really interested in airplanes because of Peng Yu. Therefore, as the saying goes, to first make the enemy believe that he was more powerful.

"Really?" He casually said, "Do you guys still talk about it?"

"OKAY".

Uh-it's a bit advanced.

"You said turn, we call it horizontal roll, you mean a 360 degree turn vertically?"

"Yes Yes." I am glad you understood what I am trying to say.

"What you want to ask is why the plane doesn't fall when it flies upside down. Inverted flight is when the pilot's feet are up and the head is down."

"Bingo, absolutely correct." How well Mu Laoshi knows me.

"Actually, it's not that Bernoulli's law can fully explain why airplanes can take off."

"Which is the reason?"

"The shape of the wing of an airplane can provide a certain amount of lift during normal flight. However, the lift of a modern wing comes mainly from the angle of elevation, that is, the angle planted by the wing." He moaned. It seems that he is thinking about how to explain it, so that it is easier for me to understand, "I do not know if you have observed it with but when the plane is flying upside down, the nose is not on the tilt, if up. I experiment with a plane of paper at that angle and then blow hard underneath, it will rise. "