SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

A PEEK INTO "SAFE HAVEN" ;

Life wasn't always sunshine and daisies. Aspyn knew that — but so did George. As his parents navigate through a divorce, George's entire life is thrown into turmoil. His relationship with Aspyn, regardless of how strong it is, was also struck. He found himself confounded with issues he didn't fully realize he had, and his choices only seemed to push away the same people he wanted to stay.

MAIN CHARACTERS;
GeorgeNotFound
Aspyn Dela Cruz

same warnings as Ethereal;
— use of strong languages & sexual references (as jokes, I don't write smut.)

"SAFE HAVEN" (COMPLETED)
IS OUT NOW ON MY PROFILE !

"SAFE HAVEN" (COMPLETED)IS OUT NOW ON MY PROFILE !

THANK YOU !

I just wanted to write a final note after finishing this book. I've received so much support and nice comments and messages from so many people, and continued to encourage me to persevere with my writing. This is the first book I wrote that kind of "blew up" and I'm so glad you all liked it.

As a Filipina, I'm so so proud of my culture and where I've come from, but it wasn't always like that for me, and things weren't always easy. Seeing my fellow Filipinx in the comments made my heart soar.

Finally, I know that Aspyn's mom was portrayed as a... gaslighting bitch, and I know that some of you have parents like that. In all honesty, Aspyn's mom is fairly similar to my own. And I hate the fact that so many of you can relate to having someone like her in your life. So I'm telling YOU, that I'm so proud of you and how far you've come from, and I love you. It might be hard right now, but don't lose hope. You deserve the world.

Thank you again for all the love. <3

- Miya