𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 I've always believed in was comfort

𝗔𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝙥𝙤𝙫
𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 I've always believed in was comfort. It could be a place or even a person. And right here, right now. It was JJ.

"And we were right outside like this." JJ leaned against the wall with his hands over his head. "And all we hear is just, "Bam! Bam! Bam!", Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside. All right? And I'm just looking at them, like..."

He walked closer to Pope and Kie and shook his hair in front of them. "Wait, first off, look at this shit. Look at it. The house."

Kie scrunched her face up in absolute disgust "That's dandruff, disgusting."

Pope looked down at all the paint chips on the floor and back up at JJ. "Okay, thank you."

JJ pointed to all the dried paint "Look at all that. All right? That's paint. At that point, I was just, like... I'm waiting for death."

Pope huffed and leaned back slightly "Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?"

"Yeah. Did you get a good description of them? What did they look like? Anything."

Pope nodded his head at Kiara agreeing with her. "Anything we can bring to a police report?"

"Yeah. Burly." JJ spoke.

"Burly?" I asked laughing slightly. He scrunched his face up at me. "Yeah. You know, like"

"That's not very helpful." Kie cut him off.

"Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage." JJ tried to describe. "I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."

I widened my eyes at the boys words. "Yeah. Yes. No, we know."

"I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers..." JJ huffed walking around. "they're square groupers."

"They're square groupers, like narco square grouper?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Like Pablo Escobar square grouper? Yeah, man." JJ corrected me.

"You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie." JB leaned against his wall.

Pope shook his head at JJ and I's banter. "What does this square grouper look like?"

"Specifically?" I tried to remember but I didn't get a good look at their faces.

"You weren't there." JJ muttered under his breathe at Pope.