Ahsoka

Smut

Rebels Ahsoka

Okay this is like my first time doing a girl on girl smut.... so please bare with me. I apologize if it's horrible.

I let out a groan as I hit my head on the ship over and over again.

"Something wrong?" A voice asked.

My head shot up and I turned around to see Rex with a frown on his face.

"Fine, just... tired." I said as I bit my lip.

"Really, cause Hera said to watch out because it was your mating season." He said with a smirk.

"I'll kill Hera. Yes it is that time.... and yes I am struggling a little. But that's because Ahsoka is being a bitch. And by bitch I mean she keeps being super busy and doesn't have time to help me." I said as I shook my head.

"Wait you and Ahsoka.... are-"

"Yes we are together, tell anyone and I castorate you." I growled out.

"Understood. Well I think Ahsoka is heading back to the market... if you wanted to catch her alone that would be the best time." He said with a wink.

"I love you." I said as I kissed his cheek and rushed to find her.

As soon as I spotted her on her speeder I called her name.

"(Y/n), what's up?" She asked softly.

"Heard you were going to the market and I need to make a supply run." I said calmly.

"Sure you do." She said with a laugh.

"Shut up and take me." I said calmly.

She turned to look at me and I felt my cheeks go red.

"Right here and now? In the open?"

"Shut up." I said as I climbed onto the back and put my hands around her waist.

"Whatever you say." She said as she took off.

Right before we made it to the market I felt her stop and I let out a sigh of relief, she had caught on to why I had actually came with her.

"Pants off." She ordered.

I quickly got to work on removing them and she sent me a smile.

"So needy and I haven't even touched you yet." She said as she sent me a smirk.

She walked up to me and quickly pulled my underwear down.

"So how did you know I was coming to the market." Ahsoka asked before she slipped a finger into my heat.

I jumped at the contact and let out a moan.

"Rex, told me." I moaned out.

"Why would be tell you?" She asked as she added another finger.

"Mating season..... told him I... needed you." I whined as she started a slow pace.

"You told him about us?" She asked as she stopped.

I nodded my head and let out a whine as she pulled her fingers out.

"Don't stop." I groaned out.

"Trust me, I'm not sweetheart." She said as she forced me up against a wall.

She slid down and hooked my legs over her shoulders. She picked me up and raised me up against the wall. Before I could say anything her lips made contact with my sweet spot and I became a moaning mess.

I grapes onto the top of her head and gasped for air as she feverishly ate me out.

"Ahsoka, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out.

"Cum for me then." She mumbled against my clit.

I let out another moan as I felt my walls tighten up and I roughly came. After I was able to breath again I felt Ahsoka set me down. She had a smirk on her face and I swatted at her.

"Have I ever told you that mating season is my favorite time of the year?" She asked playfully.

"You are horrible." I said as I shook my head.

"Only for you." She said as she captured my lips in a sweet kiss.