li

A week had gone by since Fred and George had left and it was safe to say that the other four of their friend group were miserable. The twins' grand exit was still being talked about and there were plenty of students saying things like "Another lesson like that and I might have to pull a Weasley."

Fred and George being themselves, also left no instructions whatsoever when it came to getting rid of the swamp to make sure they wouldn't be forgotten too soon. It was quite amusing for everyone including to other professors, watching Filch and Umbridge try to remove it unsuccessfully. Unluckily for them all, now Filch was in charge of of putting the students across it to their classes which only infuriated the bitter old man even further.

Minnie and Flitwick could probably had removed it in an instant but just like with the fireworks, both the transfiguration and charms professors found it quite entertaining to watch the pink woman struggle. Since the twins left, the troublemaker spot around the school was vacant and despite how many students tried to fulfill the role, their attempts were futile because everyone knew that no one could compare to the Weasley twins.

Out of boredom one afternoon, Lee, Alicia and Maddie set off a niffler inside of Umbridge's office, which in fact was hilarious as the small creature teared her office apart looking for shiny objects and amost bit off her fat fingers off trying to get a hold of her rings.

The setting off of dungbombs and stinkpellets became so frequent that most days a bubble head charm was needed to ensure a supply of clean air but they couldn't complain much 'cause Umbridge was having a hard time controlling the students meaning that the school fell into a frentic state.

Alicia, Madeleine and Lee had also made it their personal mission to hex as many members of Umbridge's goon squad as possible which was coming out rather easy since they were all really stupid in fact. So far they had managed to curse Warrington making his skin look almost like it was made out of cornflakes and Alicia hit Pansy Parkinson with an antler sprouting jinx.

The many Skiving Snackboxes Fred and George sold before leaving were also being used daily by students who claimed they were suffering from Umbridge-itis. The chaos ensured by students couldn't even begin to compare to the master himself, Peeves, who truly took Fred's words by heart.

He soared all over the school, unpending tables, bursting out of blackboards, toppling statues and vases. He had shut Filch's cat inside a suit of armour twice and smashed lanterns and candles, juggling lit up torches over the heads of screaming students. He flooded the corridors as well, by opening all the taps in every bathroom and even went as far as dropping a bag of tarantulas in the middle of breakfast. When the poltergeist got tired of terrorizing students, he would often float along Umbridge blowing loud raspberries every time she tried to speak.

"Hey Peeves!" Madeleine greeted the poltergeist as she walked with Lee, Alicia and Lizzie to class. Fortunately for the four seventh years, Fred and George had established that they were off limits and the friendly creature respected their wishes.

"Frenchie, frenchie crazy frenchie what should ickle Peevsie do today?" he floated along the group.

"Maybe drop a chandelier on her head, would be doing all of us a favor," the blonde smirked and it wasn't until later they were told by Harry that he saw Minnie walking right past Peeves telling him that the chandelier unscrewed the other way around.

"Montague is still in the hospital wing," Lee laughed.

"Good, I hope he's suffering," Maddie said happily and entered the charms class almost hopping.

"Yeah, his parents are not too happy from what I heard," Alicia snickered.

"I know that as a future healer I shouldn't feel good about the fact that he's hurt but it's just plain satisfactory," Lizzie shrugged sitting next to her three best friends.