Chapter 8

Layla

Layla

Ring

Ring

Rin-

"What?" I say grumpily into the phone.

"I'm outside, Layla." I hear his deep voice ring through my ears, alarming me who's on the phone.

Confused, I look at the time on my clock.

"Oh fuck." I mumble hanging up and running downstairs to open the door for him.

I rip the door open and see him standing there in all his glory.

He's wearing black jeans, a black tee that fitted tightly against his muscular body, and to top it off a silver chain hanging around his neck.

His hair is slightly damp telling me he showered, his eyes are covered with ray bans.

Hot.

"Sorry I'll be one second, you can come in." I said opening the door wider for him to come in.

Without waiting for a response I run up the stairs tripping over slightly.

I hear his deep chuckle.

I turn red thankfully he can't see it.

I run to the bathroom and quickly shower.

I get out and get dressed then brush my teeth, add mascara, lipgloss and brush my hair out.

I grab my phone and bag and run back downstairs.

Landon is leaning against the wall near the front door with his phone in his hand.

His cold eyes in a glare while staring at his phone.

His right hand in his left pocket while his other had the phone.

His shades are still on and his jaw is clenched.

"Okay, I'm ready." I say looking up at him.

He turns his attention to me and scans my body up and down and licks his lips before his eyes meet mine.

I blush.

He nods at me and puts his phone back in his pocket.

I can tell he's in a bad mood but don't mention it.

We walk out of the house after I locked the door.

We get to the car and he opens the door for me.

I stare up at him, and he looks down at me.

I open my arms for him and he looks at me and then opens his right arm motioning me to hug him.

I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his chest.