Chapter 14

...I have period cramps Aaaaahhh this is why sometimes I hate being a female😭😭.

Anyways, let's continue where we left off.

Special note: Let's just say that reader-chan is at the same height as Mikey or a few inches shorter than him, alright? I'm sorry if you're taller than Mikey😭😭 it's all for the sake of the story!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Chapter start

3rd pov:

"You wanna finish this here...?" Mikey ask Draken with eyes devoid of any emotion.

"Bring it on..." Draken answered in a challenging manner.

"Not so fast..." Takemichi interfered, "stop right there, you b*stards...", as he said with a very angry face as he glared at the two.

"Whoa. This doesn't look good." Atsushi said from the balcony.

"...looks like this would be the start of the highlight of this video...kekeke." Y/n said still recording everything that's happening.

"Huh?" Both Mikey and Draken uttered.

"Cr*p!! Takemichi lost it!"

"He's gonna get killed!"

*Tremble* "you've taken my precious memories..." *Tremble* "...and trashed them!!" Takemichi trembles as he spoke.

As they understood Takemichi's words, both Mikey and Draken look around them and said,

"Ah." -Mikey

"...when do that happen?" -Draken

Hearing the two's comments, Takemichi swings his arm towards Mikey as Mikey dodge the punch with Takemichi shouting, "Don't f*ck with me!!", very angry.

Due to Mikey dodging his puch, Talemichi can not control his momentum as he crashed by the pile of trash. *Crash*

"You okay, Takemitchy?" Mikey ask in concern.

"SHUT UUUP!! You don't give a sh*t about my memories, do you?!" Takemichi shouted once he got out of the trash.

"Hey. C'mon, chill." Draken persuaded.

"Chill?!! F*ck you!! You two are the ones destroying everything!!" Takemichi snaps at Draken as he continues to shout as he grabs his shirt.

"Takemichi!!" His friends called out as they came down from the second floor and came running to stop him.

"Don't do it, Takemichi!! What are you, suicidal?!" Atsushi said as he seperated Takemichi from Draken and holds him back.

"Shut up!! Lemme go!!" Takemichi struggles to get out of his friends hold as he continues to shout to Mikey and Draken, "do you even care about the people around you?!", still angry.

"Dude, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." Draken explains as he apologized smiling unsurely.

At this, Takemichi calm down a little before saying, "you're fighting, because...you don't care, do you?"

Hearing Takemichi's words, both Mikey and Draken were silent.

"...Takemichi." Atsushi mutters as he relaxes his hold on him as Takemichi slides down and squats on the ground.