𝟯𝟭 | 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

december 31

december 31

"No way in hell I'm going," I tell Rebecca and Kenzie.

Surprise surprise, they want me to go to another freaking party. I'm honestly over parties they're too overrated.

"Don't make us get Roman so he can drag you out to the car." Kenzie threatens.

Roman pops his head into the room along with Jaden, "I'm not going either." He tells them.

"Yes, the hell you are," Rebecca tells him.

"I'm going to spend as much time with my daughter as possible so no the hell I not." He explains.

"Perfect I'll keep you company. You two go with Jaden and have fun." I tell them.

I didn't even bring any party clothes, I only brought one nice outfit for Christmas and it's already dirty.

"Roman it's 9:30, look me straight in the eyes and tell me that Aria isn't asleep already." Fuck she has a point.

"I'm not going if she's not going. There's no fucking way I'm going through this torture alone."

"Perfect neither of us is going then," I say firmly.

The girls look at Jaden for help and he just stands there with amusement in his eyes. "Does this happen every time you try to take her out?" He asks.

"Yes." The three of them answer in sync.

"One time they tied me to a chair and did my makeup and then got this ass to carry me to the car," I say the last part pointing at Roman.

Both girls look at him again with pleading eyes and he caves. Fucking hell.

"Get your ass up Lani or I'll tell them about the time in high school when you went to that one p—"

"I'm up! I'm up!" I practically jump off my bed. "Next time I won't cook for you and I'll let you starve to death," I tell Jaden.

"Then Rob—"  I interrupt him

"Will you not share my secrets!" I yell at him.

All the shit I've tried to keep hidden is going to end up exposed by this idiot.

"Not so fast, I'm intrigued now so please continue," Kenzie says. I quickly slap my mouth over his hand before he could speak, "you guys know about my dead mother isn't that enough?" I ask.

Sure there are certain things that I wouldn't mind sharing but I don't feel like giving them the whole play-by-play.

"Your- what? Why-"

Oh yeah, the only ones who knew were the twins.

Oh well.

I nod my head at the same time that Jaden nods his.