36

Your POV

"Should we wake her?" Sam whispered.

"No, you never know if she's going to be angry or happy." Haz answered.

"Bipolar." Harry said.

"She could be." Tom agreed.

"But this is a nice surprise so she should be happy." Paddy sounded very confident.

"If we don't wake her the food is going to get cold." Sam was getting impatient.

"Risk it?" Paddy asked.

"Risk it." Haz said.

"You all do not know how to whisper quietly." You rolled over in bed to see all the boys standing in Tom's room looking at you. They each had a tray of food in their hands.

You sat up in bed and Sam brought over your tray. It had a single flower on the side of your plate. Harry sat in bed beside you. Tom sat near where your feet were under the covers. Sam, Paddy, and Haz all sat in the floor.

"Was the dining room closed today?" You took a bite of the perfectly cooked bacon.

"Today is all about you. Step one was to make you breakfast in bed. We decided to just eat in here with you." Paddy took a sip of his drink and looked around. "Guys we forgot to get her a drink."

"On it." Haz got up and ran out of the room.

"You really didn't have to do this. I'm okay."

Everyone looked like they didn't believe you. Instead of arguing with you, they continued to eat their food. Haz ran back into the room with your glass and sat it on the nightstand right beside you. You thanked him and shook your head at everyone. They were ridiculous.

After breakfast in Tom's room, Sam took your tray and went downstairs to go clean up. Everyone but Tom followed him out. He asked Paddy to take his plate and turned to face you.  He looked really excited like he was about to tell you some good news.

"What?" You tilted your head and pushed your eyebrows together.

"We're going out. Get dressed and meet me downstairs." Tom started to walk out of the room but stopped right at the door. "Well come on woman. We don't have all day. Get out of bed."

You scuffed and threw a pillow at him. He dodged it and ran out the door.

As you got dressed, you couldn't stop thinking of what Tom had planned. Where you were going or what you were going to do. You got ready as fast and you possibly could and ran down the stairs. Tom was sitting on the couch hugging a pillow waiting for you.

You made it to the front door without him noticing. "Well come on man. We don't have all day. Get off the couch."

You ran out the door as soon as Tom got off the couch. He was making a beeline for you so you ran to the car and jumped into the passenger seat. You locked the doors and flipped him off as he tried to open your door.

Sam, Paddy, Harry, and Haz all came outside ready to go. You waited for Tom to back away from your door before unlocking the doors for everyone.

"You going to tell me where we're going now?" You leaned over and smiled sweetly at Tom.

He started to back out of the driveway. "Nope. So impatient."

"Am not. Just curious."

"Uh huh, sure."

You playfully slapped his arm and looked out your window. You watched as you passed different houses, streets, and buildings. The clouds kept moving and changing. In your head you were describing which cloud looked like what. There was a dog, a sideways look at a face, a heart.