my favorite things

- wholesome content yuh
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

we were laying together in bed after a long day. his eyes were on me and wouldn't look away. "what are you looking at?" i laughed uncomfortably breaking eye contact. he reached out and tucked my hair behind my ear, making me look at him again. "you're so beautiful." i said in almost a whisper.

a faint smile upturned his lips. his thumb rubbed over my cheekbone. i leaned closer till our noses were side to side. my cheek brushed against his soft one. i felt him smile. he pulled my face back and kissed me. i kissed him back and then trailed the kisses down his jaw and into his neck. he lifted my face back up to kiss my lips. i repeated the same thing, kissing down his jaw and into his neck.

"you don't like my lips?" he said smirking. i backed up so i could view his face. "what?" "you always move down...why don't you just stay right here?" his fingers ran over his lip. his other arm wrapped around my body and pulled me into him. i smiled feeling butterflies flutter through me. "because your neck is soft and it smells the most like you.." i admitted. "your lips are my favorite thing about you physically.."

"really?" he smiled. "well i mean..i don't know there's too many things i like about you.." i traced his eyebrow and led down his temple and his cheekbone. "if you had to put my features into a favorites list, in order, what would it be?" he looked excited. "you're really gonna make me choose?" i rolled my eyes. "don't act like you don't already know.." he smirked. i sighed. "you got me.."

"well.." i reached out to run my fingertips over his lips. "your lips are number one.." i then traced the bridge of his nose. "your nose is second.." i ran my finger gently over his eyelid. "your eyes are third...but this is just the main features..there's a difference between these and the tiny things i notice and love about you.."

he looked at me with that look that says i'm in love with you. i bit the inside of my cheek. "oh come on i'm sure you have those things about me...don't you?" i hesitated. "of course." his tired voice let out. "see. now you can't judge me." i laughed a little. "what are your favorite tiny features?" he questioned. i sighed.

"easy.." i put my index finger on the outer corner of his eye. "your crows-feet." "hm?" "you know like the lines that appear when you smile so often it gives you specific wrinkles." he smiled and his crows-feet became prominent. it made me smile. "why do you like that? it's wrinkles." "because it reminds me that you've had a happy life. that you've laughed and smiled so much that you have a permanent physical mark of it. it just reminds me that your life was good and you got what you deserved...i don't have crows-feet."

"hm i guess i never thought of it like that." he leaned in and kissed me so gently i barely felt it. "don't even get me started on your birth marks." i smiled a big closed mouth smile. "the ones on your neck and the ones on your back and your arm. the slight freckles on your shoulders and nose. they're perfect." his eyes flickered back and forth from both of my eyes, admiring my eyes. "i see them as natures kisses. that's why i like kissing over them so much." he just kept staring at me like i was blowing his mind.

"you really are in love aren't you?" his face stayed straight. "of course i am." i laughed. "you're my favorite person ever." he smiled at my words. "should i tell you my list now?" he pinched my cheek in between the knuckles of his two fingers. i blushed. "if you must." i playfully sighed and rolled my eyes.

"your freckles are number one.." his two fingers ran over my cheeks and nose in a line across my face. "then your eyes of course..blue like the damn pacific ocean and your iris' look like flowers. hands down the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen.." my face stayed serious as i admired his looking back at me. "your hair is the third..it's thick and long and it's naturally wavy and you don't try to tame it..it just sits perfectly imperfect.." his hands ran through my roots and kept going through the ends of my hair. i shook my head not being able to comprehend his words.

"you really are in love aren't you?" i mocked. "yes...i love you madly.." he continued to run his fingers through my hair. i thought my hair would've been number one for him. he never leaves it alone. he pulled my lips into his by my chin. i kissed his lips and held back from kissing his neck. he pulled away after awhile and kissed my forehead. he tucked me into his chest. "go to sleep dummy.." i felt his nose hide into my hair. "i love you." "i love you too vin.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- what is my hopeless romantic ass doing writing this shit at 2am on a school night ??? 🤨🥲😐

- anyways i'm still alive but not thriving wbu besties? 🤪

- i want a bf but also i hate everyone so idk how that's supposed to work 🧎‍♀️

- goodnight

- i love you <333

930 words