"ANNUL & ANNOUNCE" ♡

012

012.
INDICA MONROE

"bitch yo ass folded like a damn book." ayanna said. i opened my eyes to see adelyn, cat, and ayanna all hovered over me looking mad as fuck.

shit.

"huh?" i asked as i rubbed my eyes. i yawned and stretched my arms out.

"you let that long-legged, big goofy ass red flag fuck you again!?" cat asked with a stank face. "have you
lost ya damn mind?"

"bitch— what the fuck?" i asked, and sprung up from the bed. "no, we didn't have sex bitch!"

"bitch you got back in the house at 4:30 in the morning." adelyn said.

"so are y'all back together orrrrr what...?" ayanna asked me, and raised an eyebrow. "..actually don't tell me yet, i need a spliff for this." she continued.

she walked out of the room and came back in with her weed, rolling tray, papers, and fonto. she began to break the weed up.

"we were never together in the first place, and we didn't fuck last night." i replied with a shrug. "deangelo got a lot of things wrong with him." i continued with a sigh.

"well bitch that's his damn problem, not yours." cat replied.

"girl, deangelo is a grown ass man." ayanna said. she paused before speaking again, as she began to roll her blunt. "whatever he got goin' on doesn't excuse the way he's been treating you."

"i know." i replied lowly with a sigh. "he told me yesterday he was gonna work on himself for me last night."

"and if you see no progress, kick his ass to the curb." adelyn said.

"...he also kinda told me he loved me." i said lowly, they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"bitchhhhhh— what the fuck?!" ayanna exclaimed,
caught the fuck off guard. she had finished rolling the spliff, and put it to her lips to spark it up. as she began to light it, it fell out of her mouth onto the rolling tray.

we all looked at it in silence, then back up at ayanna.

"bitch you better call demonte." cat said with a laugh. ayanna picked her phone up, with a mean ass look on her face. after a couple of rings demonte picked up the phone.

"where the fuck you at?!" ayanna yelled through the phone.

"nigga damn! i was gettin' my tires fixed before i came to pick yo ass up!" he exclaimed back, and scratched his head.