𝟎:𝟔𝟖

-London POV

"You need to talk to your daughter." Twan said as he sat across the table from me. I smacked my teeth, "I did talk to her, Antwan. It ended in her leaving. I don't even know where the hell she is."

"You weren't talking. You were damn near degrading her. Made her choose between having a place to stay and keeping a baby. Do you know how hard that shit gotta be on a child?"

"Grown enough to Make a baby but not grown enough to get a lecture? Gotcha!"

"Imagine ya mama had this much hate towards you when you were pregnant with Lei. Yeah she might've been mad for a little bury she didn't kick you out. She didn't give you an ultimatum. You making your own daughter not wanna speak to you again London. How is that helping her?"

"That's your problem. You don't know how to discipline your kids. Which is why she always come crying to you. Why're you sitting here acting like her being pregnant is cool? It's not ! This is the shit I was trying to keep her away from , Antwan. What don't you get?! I don't want her like me. Which is why I'm like this with her."

"That's a terrible excuse. Honestly. You can discipline her without taking it to the point where she don't even trust you. Don't even feel like she can come to talk to you. That's beyond discipline. You talk to that girl like you hate her, London."

"You're exaggerating. To a whole other level."
"I am? Really ? It's sad that you can't even see when you're in the wrong."

"IM in the wrong? I didn't put her in that bed with that boy and I damn sure didn't force her to get pregnant. This not on me. If she wants to talk , she can come back over here and we'll talk. It's simple."

"Simple ? She is scared to talk to you. She does not want to come back here and ion blame her. You gon disown ya daughter and then say how easy it is to make up. Are you for real?"

"Disown? I would never disown her.."
"Damn near did. That is your daughter. Not ya home girl. You can't fight with her one day and then make up the next. That shit you said to her was foul and you need to fix it. You're the adult here. Fix it."

I sighed, because I knew he was right. Lani's & I relationship has gone so down hill. I don't even know why honestly. Little arguments here and there over dumb stuff is normal with your daughter, but going days without speaking to each other & arguing like we hate each other ? That's not normal. I hate it took her leaving the house while pregnant  for me to realize that. She didn't deserve that shit from me.

If anything , I should've been the one person in her life she felt comfortable coming to with her pregnancy. But me being big , stubborn London, I just had to push her completely out.

For all I know she's on her last strike with me and don't even wanna talk no more and I don't even blame her. I wouldn't talk to me either..

I nodded, "I hear you Antwan. Ima fix it."
"I'm serious, London."

"I am too. You think I wanted to push her away?"
"Of course I don't think that, but I do know how you get sometimes. You just gotta fix that shit G. Fa real. For the sake of you and ya daughter's relationship."

"Alright... ima try."
"Yo ass better do more than just try. This past just trying."

"Okay nigga I get it. Damn. Always pushin."
He chuckled, "but nah for real, you can do it. Just a matter of being patient with her. Especially now."

I didn't know how I was gonna start. I couldn't just show up uninvited to wherever in the world she is..

At this point we need counseling and I am so willing to do it if it meant fixing this broken ass family. I'm with it. 100%.