Dream's house | chapter 24

TW: swearing

Karl pov:
I was practically attacking Sapnap with kisses, I was so happy.
Sapnap actually loves me, all of me.

I don't love myself, but I can learn to.. right?

"Sapnap" I put my arms behind his neck.

Sapnap looks at me in confusion.

"Nevermind" I smile.

I was going to ask him..
I should've asked him to help me find out how to love myself.
But I have to figure that out on my own.
I'll eventually love myself, right?
Yeah I will, but that time isn't now.

Sapnap's pov:
What was Karl going to say?
Now I'm curious.
I don't want to push him into telling me, but I just want to know what he wanted to say.
Maybe he'll tell me one day.
But that day isn't today.

_______

Third person pov:
"SAPNAP" Karl screeches.

Sapnap continued chasing Karl's minecraft character.

"SAPNAP, YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME" Karl's block character was on half a heart.

"You stole my stuff, if you give it back I won't kill you" Sapnap giggles.

Karl and Sapnap were streaming minecraft together, they didn't really have a plan for this stream, they just wanted to goof off and have fun.

"Nope" Karl giggles.

"COME HERE" Sapnap's block character is just out of reach of hitting Karl's character.

Sapnap continued chasing the brunette until he ran out of hunger.

"UH OH" Karl didn't have food left and he ran out of hunger.

"HAHA YOU HAVE NO FOOD" the ravenette's block character ran over to Karl's character.

"NO PLEASE, HERE HAVE YOUR STUFF" Karl's character starts dropping all of Sapnap's items.

"Thank you" Sapnap successfully got all his stuff back.

They continued playing minecraft for a while until Karl got tired and they ended the stream. Sapnap got up from his pc  and headed over to Karl's room.

"Do you want to cuddle?" Sapnap held out grabby hands.

Karl nodded and walked over to Sapnap.
Sapnap knows that when Karl is tired after a long stream he likes to cuddle.

They both went over to Karl's bed and laid there. Sapnap wrapped his arms around Karl, holding him close. Karl felt safe in Sapnap's arms, like nothing bad could ever happen to him. He liked that feeling, and only Sapnap could give it to him. Karl was drifting off to sleep, he was really tired from staying up late with Sapnap last night. That was the night he had that nightmare, they stayed up until 4am, that's when Karl finally fell asleep.

Kar tried to keep his eyes open, but he couldn't and he let himself drift off to sleep. Sapnap noticed Karl was sleeping and smiled.

Sapnap pov:
I should sleep as well, I stayed up late last night as well.
I'm not very tired, but I want to stay here with Karl.
And I did, I just laid there holding him in my arms, hearing him breathing, in, and out, in, and out.
It was calming, Karl was calm, last night he wasn't, he was pretty shaken up. I'm glad he's better now.

Third person pov:
The room was dark, not much light was coming from the curtains, Karl's hair was still fluffy, as it always is. His breathing was slow, but not too slow. Sapnap's breathing pattern matched Karl's. Both of them breathing in at the same time, and out. Sapnap ended up drifting off to sleep, the room was calming enough to make him feel tired.