Chapter 9

( Lorelai POV )
" Let's do a TikTok.. " I told Noel and he kept saying no but eventually he gave in.

" Fine but which one are we doing? "

" the beez in the trap one.. "

" Okay.. "

We did the TikTok and also decided to do the up challenge.

" So how have you been? "

" I've been fine, and you? "

" Same here.. you know what i realized? "

" What? "

" I never asked about my mom "

" Why don't you call and ask? "

" No.. don't wanna bother them. "

" I don't- "

" You know what, should i just go over there? "

" Um okay, didn't we just kind of save you? "

" Who is we? Also I'm fine, they won't hurt me.."

" Right.. when will you be back? "

" In about a hour, if not I'll let you know " I told him and quickly got up and was about to leave when he spoke again.

" Hey, do you know what's going on with Aurora? "

" What do you mean? "

" I don't know, every time you come in the room she tenses up or something..but like i said- i don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it.

" Oh, never noticed that.. I don't know either, but I'm gonna go. " I quickly grabbed my lanyard which had my phone,keys,wallet and airpods connected to it and went to the car.
( Noel POV )
I just scrolled through my instagram and decided to post.

NoeNoel12_ : yktv 📸Liked by @prettyroro4_ and 58,947 more —-Aurora came in and sat beside me watching something on her phone so i just thought of a way to start a conversation

NoeNoel12_ : yktv 📸
Liked by @prettyroro4_ and 58,947 more
—-
Aurora came in and sat beside me watching something on her phone so i just thought of a way to start a conversation.

" You have something to say, just say it.. "

" Right.. what's going on between you and Lorelai, every time she comes around you tense or walk away.. "

" I don't know what you mean "

" Aurora "

" It's nothing, i just found out something about her "

" and what did you find out? "

" I- that she- well i can't tell you "

" I won't force you, but i thought we could tell each other stuff. " I got up to walk away until she said something.