Chapter 157

Chasity's POV-

CAN THIS BREAK FUCKING END!?

It's been like a week. Weirdly enough I healed like asap and can do normal things.

I was back at home and I was working on my "communication skills" with my teddy bear.

The shit that I do for my husband—boyfriend—ex-boyfriend—we're on a break.

"Teddy bear, I am very angry at you because you were with your ex-girlfriend," I said to him.

It was silent.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU WERE DOING IT FOR ME?! DUMB ASS HOE!" I said and ripped his head.

Oh my goodness.

I am going fucking crazy.

Stefan's POV-

I was laying in bed wanting to kill myself.

I was drunk, I was high. I was both.

I'm the worst hus-boyfriend ever. Fuck.

"Hey, I'm going to go over to Chasity's house for movie night. We're probably gonna talk shit about you behind your back." Missy told me with her backpack on.

"I'll drop you off," I replied, getting up. Fuck I'm dizzy.

"No your freaking drunk plus I promised Chassy that no annoying uggos will not drop me off." She said and started walking away.

"I'm going out," I told her.

"Don't kiss anyone!" She yelled back.

"I'm not going to!" I said and wore my shoes.

I am going fucking crazy.

Chasity's POV-

I miss him.

No, I don't.

Fuck him.

That I want to do.

I get where he's coming from.

Yes, he doesn't want to leave me but we need to learn how to communicate.

So I'm communicating.

"BESTIES I'M HOME!" Missy yelled.

I went downstairs and saw her laying on the sofa.

"Oh hey, girl! I took an uber all by myself!" She said excitedly.

"Uhh, that's not safe girlie," I told her.

"Don't be like Ste-uhh people." She replied and went to my fridge.

"How is he?" I asked her.

"Sad. High. Drunk. Constipated."

"Really?" I asked.

"No, I don't think he's constipated. The rest yea." She replied.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"Am I your personal spy? Cuz frick yea." Missy said and got out her phone.

"What are you-"

"Stefan Romero. Slept through the day and woke up at 4 P.M. The first thing he did was cry and then he tried working on his communication skills with my stuffed penguin, cussed him out RUDELY, and then shot him. Then he made me enough food to eat for today, checked on me, and then started drinking...a lot. Then he got high, stayed in bed all day. And the last thing he did was go out. Probably to kill someone." She told me.

Yikes. I just ate food all day.

"ANYWAYS LET'S WATCH MOVIES BITCHES!" Missy said and grabbed her hand taking me to the movie room.

When did she have the time to make popcorn?