Make

"I didn't lie. I thought it was a dream or something. There was no way that trolls and centaurs and-and sirens exists" Namjoon gets defensive.

"Agreed" Yoongi nods.

"Centaurs are real too?" Jimin asks with wide eyes.
"Does your husband know about all this?" Hoseok asks.
"Wake up genius, she lied about that part too" Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"You're not married?" Taehyung asks.
"That should hardly matter now" Seokjin says. I nod to agree with Seokjin.

"Next question, what is it we really saw?" Namjoon asks.
"I don't know if you guys noticed but each of you saw a different person" I say. The group looks among themselves.

"Ok-clearly not. Anyway, it was like an illusion of your greatest temptation mixed in one person. It works great for any gender because it plays with your romantic sense. The person you see usually doesn't exist because that would mean there is the perfect person out there" I explain. Namjoon is the only one to nod at my dumbed down explanation. I could get into what exactly happened but they probably wouldn't get it.

"So you basically mess with our vasopressin to make us think we saw what we want to see" Namjoon explains the technical term. I'm somewhat impressed, sending a finger gun to tell him he's right. Namjoon smiles proudly.

"Well, vasopressin and oxytocin. I magnify those hormones in people, only when I'm singing. So think of the times you were in love, that puppy love as you call it. You would've done anything for your partner so I can make you do anything" I explain.

"Wouldn't it make more sense if it's smell instead of sound?" Yoongi asks, diving into our technical conversation.
"Not necessarily. Think of chocolate which is connected to romance. You taste and maybe even smell. Romance and desire plays with the senses. Sirens use their voices" I explain.

Yoongi nods at my explanation.

"I'm confused" Jimin says.
"Ugh-same dude. I thought I was the only one" Jungkook sighs out in relief. Hoseok nods along.

"She sings, you see beautiful girl, you do anything beautiful girl says" Yoongi dumbs it down.
"Oh" the three say with realisation.

Seokjin blushes.

"You guys saw a girl?" Seokjin asks with wide eyes.
"You saw a man?" Hoseok asks with wide eyes.

"Love has nothing to do with gender. It's been like that through all the centuries" I tell Seokjin, trying to make him feel better.

Silence falls over the group while Seokjin looks down.

"Oh well, we still love you" Namjoon smiles at Seokjin.
"I mean-not in that way" Jungkook jokes. Taehyung slaps him over the head. 

"Thank you" Yoongi sighs.
"I was joking" Jungkook snaps at Taehyung, rubbing the spot Taehyung hit.

"Thank you" Seokjin tells his friends, looking about ready to burst into tears.

I don't see the big deal about it. Who cares?

Humans are so sensitive about everything.

"I solved your problems. You're welcome. You're welcome to leave now. Don't come back" I warn, ready to force them out. I've had enough.

"Hold up. What are you going to do for us to keep our mouths shut about your little secret?" Yoongi asks with a smirk.

"Let me think-I won't kill you" I deadpan. I few gulp.
"Not good enough" Yoongi continues, crossing his arms.

This guy is too brave for his own good.

...Interesting.

"Ok, fine. What do you want for you to leave?" I ask, curious to what he will ask. Probably gold or power or fame.
"Well, first of all, we will be coming back" Yoongi states.
"What? Why?" I calmly ask.
"I don't think that's a good idea, Yoongi" Namjoon tells him.