***wake up 1/?***

Fenn had been out on her very, very, VERY early patrol around the woods.

While walking around she had stumbled upon some bloody footprints and hand marks on some trees.

She had followed them to come across a familiar mage laying in a pool of her own blood.

A large arow was seen retreating out of her back. And the head of the arow was pierced through her front. Dispite this, the auburn haired girl was still clinging onto life.

Coughing up blood and just barley seeing the silhouette of fenn through her eyelashes.

"F-fenn... he-hey." The injured one was able to spit out through the thick layer of blood coating her mouth and give her usual trade mark smile to the general.

Slowly fenn scooped up the other in her arms, mindfull of her injureds, and brought her to the demon tower at a steady yet fast pace.

***

Meanwhile, velverosa had a bad feeling. She felt guilty, for what, she didn't know.

Drooping her pen, the queen decided to go on a walk.

She had heared yelling and scrambling for fhaust. Maids and butlers running all over the place with warm water and towels in hand.

A clawed hand gripped one of her butlers by their sholder. The demon was unbelievably shocked and frozen under the piercing eyes of his queen.

"Whats going on here?" Her voice was hard, full of authority.

"U-uh, the mage has been brought to the tower by demon general fenn, the people that have seen her said that there was a giant arrow in her chest so we are working with demon general fhaust to remove it, my queen." The butler stammered out fast.

The silver haired women didn't even know how to react. Everything was just blank. All the scrambling and yelling of her underlings died at her ears.

Her eyes drifted down to her feet where she studied the floor.

So many feelings were clouding her mind: anger, rage, sadness, guilt and even more feelings that tugged at her heart. Without any way to discharge them, vel just stood there.

Hot tears were building up at the back of her eyes. But she had to much pride to let them fall, at least not here where everyone can see her.

Quickly vel brushed past all of her servants to fhausts chamber.

On the way she had stumbled apon someone that she either really needed or despised to have her company right now.

Melathia.

"Queen vel! Did you hear abo- ohh, I'm guessing that you did." Melathia had changed her sentence when she saw the anger in her queens eyes but apon looking deeper there was a sadness hidden.

"Take me to her." Velverosas tone would be recognised as high authority.

Melathia muddled over all the times shes seen vel angry and this was probably the worst. 

Without wasting time the demon general lead her queen to a section in fhausts lad. It was pure white with some curtains hung around to give some of the patients privacy.