𝟐𝟕. 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

"Can anyone care to explain what went around the night before." Lucas interrogated them with a displeased expression.

"I think everything is pretty self-explanatory..." Sunghoon shrugged.

"Whose idea was it?" The man questioned and everyone looked at each other.

"Mine. It was my idea." Eunhae replied.

"No it was mine." Jungwon negated.

"That means all of you were involved in it. And I guess Jay and Sunoo were trying to keep me busy..." He narrowed his eyes at the two who looked elsewhere.

"Technically yeah. But it didn't work now did it?" Jay gave him an embarrassed smile.

"I don't care whatever you guys did but you need to realise the whole library and everything in it has been burnt to ashes. Along with the forbidden archive." He emphasized every word and everyone looked at Sunghoon.

"It's not my fault they couldn't put out the fire..." Sunghoon brought up his shoulders in defense.

"I told the higher authorities and it was made known to the public that the library caught fire from an electrical short-circuit. I hope that's clear and understood." He ran his gaze towards everyone.

"Yes sir!" All of them nodded in unison.

"But what are we supposed to do now? Isn't this the biggest loss?" Sunoo raised the question.

"I think we know who's responsible for this." Lucas pursed his lips. "The main question that arises now, if the nine of you plotted this then how did the werewolves find it out?"

"I was thinking the same thing." Jake replied.

"Are you trying to say there's a traitor in between us?" Heeseung raised one of his eyebrows.

"You said it yourself." Lucas gave him a smile.

"This isn't the first time this has happened. At the camp site as well. Someone had to tell them the location. And it couldn't be done by anyone other than the teachers or our someone out of our class." Sohyeon explained her thoughts.

"One of them was a vampire." Sunghoon gave Lucas a stare.
"His name was Hein. Does that ring a bell?"

"Yes, that name does sound familiar. I suppose he's one of the younger true bloods who sided with the werewolves along with Fraus and many others." Lucas explained.
"But they're exiles. They have no direct contact with anyone here."