Chapter -2

Hey pretty readers..I'm back ..!!! How do you like the story? Is it good? Well keep reading..!! Forgive me if I'm a bit boring.
Italics are thoughts
Here you go.. another new chapter.!! Enjoy..!!!

Mari's POV.
After getting in class we all took out seat. As usual everyone was glaring at us. 'huuuh they're never gonna change.! Brainless fools!'.

"Marinette!! Why did you slap Lila yesterday??"suddenly Subrina screamed at me.
"When did I slap her, if I was with my friends all day at our bakery?"I asked her flatly.
"Marinette! Why are you being so mean to sweet Lila??" Mylén exclaimed.
"Gu-guys s-st-stop! I-I don't want M-m-marinette hur-hurting m-me an-anymore!!" Lila said clutching onto Adrien's arm fake sobbing with fake tears streaming her face with a hidden evil smile.
"Marinatte! Don't hurt Lila anymore and tell her sorry!'
'oh ever sweet Rose'
"I never hurt her Rose. And why will I tell her sorry if I didn't do anything?" I said firmly.
"Ridiculous utterly ridiculous. We all know Marikins can never do anything like that." Chloe backed up for me.
"Yeah, my girl will never do some thing like that!" Alya told. I feel so glad having friends like that.
"Ya dudette, we know you'll never do such thing!" I gave I'm a small smile, he smiled back at me.
"Mari! Want me to show these fools who's the boss!!" Alix exclaimed with anger in her eyes. Adrien looked at us with pleading eyes with still Lila clinging onto him like a leech.
"No Alix! We don't wanna get expelled now do we?" I told her shaking my head.
"Noo"Alix said a little disappointed.
Just a Lie-la going to web another of her lies Ms.Bustier entered the class.
"Sit down class. Let's start with today's lesson."

Time skip to the end of school
(Powered by Lila's lies😂)
Still Mari's POV.

We all parted ways after school. Today has been quite. Too quite. "Maman, Papa I'm home" I exclaimed entering the bakery.
"Welcome home dear! Your Papa's in the kitchen." Maman said.
"Oh ok. I'll be in my room if you need me" I said while going upstairs.
After getting in my room I was greeted by a bunch of kwamis
"Welcome home great guardian" they all said coming to me.
" Hello guys" I said.
"Marinatte, go and take a good bath. You had a long day. We'll take our snacks all by ourselves" Tikki said
"Oh no I ca-" I started.
"No Mari go" she cutted me of sternly.
"Oook..as you say" I said dramatically while going for bathroom. I heard the kwamis giggle after me. I smiled getting into bath.

Time skip after bath and lunch.

"Hey Tikki don't you think today's been extra quite?" I started.
"What do you mean Mari?" Tikki asked.
"I mean, no akumatized villains or anything?" I asked.
"I think you're rig-BOOOM!!" Tikki was cut of by a loud explosion out side.
All kwamis got scared and started all together.
" Tikki I think it's an AKUMA" I said looking at Tikki.
"You know the magic word Mari" Tikki said smiling.
"Right. TIKKI SPOTS ON." I started forming into Ladybug.
" Guys stay in the box and don't come out. I'll call you if I need you!" They all nodded getting into the box.

I reached Eiffel tower with others and saw explosions everywhere.
"??See you finally arrived Ladybug??"

Cliffhanger...!!!! Who do you think talked in the ending? What do you think is gonna happen next? To know that keep reading..!!

Smrilie out!!😜