3 5 Gatekeeper Downtown

The Gatekeeper castle, surrounded by green mountains full of wildlife and all extinct animals of the world, even mythical creatures no human had seen, habituating small village patches from one mountain to another, where little stars lived, worked and learned how to be good star spirits. And at the highest mountain at the center, there stood the gatekeeper castle, with grasslands and flower gardens surrounding it.

Castle maidens playing in the clear lakes and rivers, some carrying water to the golden flower fields in earthen pitchers, wearing bark garments and gemstone ornaments, with their hair tied up in buns and covered with headbands of flowers. 

A golden chariot flew from the blue sky, led by Music and beautiful white horses with golden manes. They landed on the flower way, originally made of stone but eventually covered by flowers. All the maidens aligned themselves along the chariot, the charioteer, Music, got down first and stood beside it. Vierne got down after him. She had blood on her clothes and her shoes. 

Her bright red cloak was dark, dripping down the blood of all the demons she had killed at Fairyville forest last next. She pressed her feet on the flower way, and all the maidens took her cloak away to be washed. Lict held her septor and walked behind her. She removed the black armor covering her shoulders and the backs of her knees and passed it to another maiden. She removed her titanium gladiator sandals.

Her tunic had blood stains over it.
"Lady gatekeeper has returned from Fairyville!" A messenger told all the maidens in the castle, running through the halls.
"Quickly women, prepare a bath. She must be tired!" 
They all got to work. Some boiled the water in the pond with their fire magic, while the others covered the bath with rose petals. They poured some oils into it to relieve the tension from her muscles.

Vierne walked through the halls of the castle, and Lict took her septor to her room and wrapped it into ivy leaves to purify it from the demonic blood.

Meanwhile, she entered the lake and looked at the warm water and flower petals. She romoved her blood covered tunic and got into the water. The maidens took the tunic away and replaced it with a white tunic and a golden cape. In the water, Vierne removed her gold ornaments, her earrings, her bracelets and anklets. 

The castle maidens undid her hair. Her dark, black hair looked like a black river. They poured some rice water over it and washed it gently, while Vierne washed her face and soon the clear water turned red. The castle maidens sang the hymns of the gatekeeper at a distance.

She remembered hearing that hymn while she was fighting those demons. She wondered who sang it. She hadn't slept that night, so she felt tired and sleep soon took over her. After an hour or so, she woke up to Lict's harp. He sat beside her playing a harp. He looked into her eyes and stopped playing, "Did you sleep well, Milady? Last night sure was rough,"

"Yes," She stretched her arms and got out of the warm water. The harp faded in the wind and Lict wrapped a towel around her body. The bath was full of steam and soft bell voices from the shrines at the distance. The rose petals were sticking to her body. Lict wiped them off and dried her hair with the towel.

She wore her white tunic and a golden cape over it. She wore a pair of gold anklets and gold bracelets. Meanwhile, Lict brushed her hair which was now longer than her whole body, dragging itself on the floor as she walked. 

He tied it up into a long, thick braid, covered by a golden ribbon, embodied with musical notes all over it. He pressed her armor back on her body and placed her crown on her head.

She smiled, "Come, Lict,"
They walked through the halls. The voices of angels singing filled up the halls. Lict walked behind her and they both walked up the stairs. He stood behind the throne while Vierne sat upon it and looked ahead. She had a small, titanium table beside her which had a wooden hammer kept on it. She picked up the hammer and looked at a mortal soul standing naked in the hall beneath her, looking at the floor carved of blue marble. Two angels and two devils stood behind him.