25

"hyung are we going to stand here like this"Taehyung asked with sarcasm jin rolled his eyes and walked to the side letting them in.

"so this is jungkook and jimin"Taehyung said pointing to his two husbands who bow politely.

"am jin and this is namjoon my boyfriend"jin said awkwardly he was shock at the two male bowing to them.

"Taehyung has always talked about you two"namjoon claimed and held a smile on his face that showed his deep dimples.Taehyung let out a fake laugh and glared at him

"he does"the two boys exclaimed a proud smiled on their faces and glance at Taehyung who smiled nervously at them.

they heard another ding dong and jin stared at the door in confusion.he glance at the most suspicious male in the room.

"tae you invite someone"

"i might be"tae said scratching his head while jin screamed at him,he sticks his tongue out at him and run off to the door.

Jin sighed tiredly as he was so done with the younger and namjoon patted him in the back.

"so let drink to the fullest"hosoek cheered holding a two bottles of wine

"i like your friend"taehyung whisper to jungkook.

"you got a bad taste"jungkook scoffed glaring at hoseok.

"are you still mad at me for inviting hoseok,i said i was sorry"tae said nudging the taller and flashed his famous boxy smile at him making the taller melted immediately and leave a peck on his lips.

Jimin pout upon seeing the two showings affection to each other while he was stucks here helping namjoon in washing the dishes.

"jealous"namjoon chuckled.

"no am not"jimin rolled his eyes and went back to his work ignoring namjoon.

"so let play truth or dare"hoseok suggest which yoongi quickly agreed to.

jimin rolled his eyes at them he knew yoongi had a crush on hoseok for a long time but to tag along with him to jin birthday is something jimin never saw coming.

"So who will start"taehyung asked looking at everyone.

"i will start"hoseok raised a hand and lean forward and spin the bottle.

it's stop and landed on jungkook's direction and with that hoseok smirk widened

"who knows it's will land on my best friend"he said with a michevious grin."so truth or dare".

jungkook sighed deeply he knew he was fucked because its hoseok."i choose truth"jungkook knew if he chooses dare hoseok would make him do something unpleasant.

"Ok between jimin and taehyung who is more attractive in your eyes"

jungkook eyes widened at hoseok question,he knew his best friend can be such a tease but to makes him answer that is just too much

This is more like deja Vu.

jimin and taehyung nervously stared at jungook for answers.

"Why do i have to answer that" jungkook glare at hoseok.

"Well because you choose truth" hoseok said in a mocking tone.

jungkook sigh in exaperation he is fucking done with his bestfriend.

"I love them both a lot they are both attractive in my eyes"jungkook says and gave them a soft smile while screaming inside.

he is so going to kill hoseok for this.

meanwhile jimin and taehyung glance at each other and smiled in relief.

Jungkook spun the bottle and was rejoicing mentally as the bottle slowly going to hoseok direction but luck was not on his side.the bottle skipped hoseok and landed in front of jimin. hoseok sigh in relief and winked at dissapointed jungkook.

jimin pout while jungkook bit his lower lip to prevent himself from smiling at jimin cuteness.

"So Truth or Dare"he said while wiggle his eyes at jimin playfully while jimin groaned in annoyance.

"Dare"

"I want you and taehyung to make out for 3 minute"jimin froze and glance at taehyung who held an amused grin while licking his lips.jimin's cheeks turned red at the older male expression.

"he will die from lack of oxygen" namjoon said watching jimin with pity.

"shut up joonie you kissed me more than that and you never die"jin said sarcastically and rolled his eyes while namjoon clear his throat in embarrassment.

"guys it's not it a bit too much"jimin confessed while playing with the hem of his cloth.

"what do you mean it's not"yoongi pointed out while jimin glare at him

"Man you are even wost than me"
hoseok snickered nudging jungkook while jungkook rolled his eyes at him. "are you not going to do it"he eyeing the two of them and jimin let out a deep breath.

he was nervous because he never kissed taehyung before and was afraid of messed up.

jimin blushed,he grabbed taehyung face placing a peck on his lips,in which he got another peck stolen when tae turned his head quickly catching his lips.he watched as everyone in the room watched with amusement,at this rate jimin just want to dig a hole and crawl into it.

a little shriek left his lips when he was grabbed by the waist by taehyung.

"you called that a kiss"taehyung smirk and crash their lips together,both of their eyes closed as they moved their lips in a slow rhythm like a little waves that hit the rocks in the lake.yet,it made them both feel something unforgettable.

It was a peculiar feelings that both felt .the way their stomach twisted and yearned for more.but they were losing oxygen,yet they didn't stop.they wanted to continue until their skin grow blue from holding in their breath for so long just to stay in that Moment.

"are you sure,this is a dare"jin pointed out.

Don't forget to vote and comments thanks.