part 55(End)

Police sirens were everywhere. The crime place was highly guarded by police. Divers were searching for one person. Kim Bom.

And boys were at the harbour. 8 hours. They were standing there for 8 hours. No one shed a tear but their eyes were begging them to let tears go. Bum approached them. His eyes were blood shot teary. But he has to do something. He couldn't let them hate Bom at her last moments.

"Cry for her" he softly muttered gaining their attention. He saw how they desperately tried not to cry."She was supposed to say these things but,"......."she never betrayed you. Y-Your father,is alive"...."She did everything to protect our father Junmin and you all. She has been sacrificing herself to keep you all safe. Joonkie had threatened her to kill our father. She had no choice"

Yoongi laughed in disbelief. And tears slipped out from his eyes without his will."W-Who gave you permission to make fun of us? Do we look that much pathetic?"

Bum looked up when he felt his tears were going to fall. He took deep breath trying to calm himself down. He took out a phone from his pockets. And boys recognised it. It was her phone.

"I found this from the cruise ship. There is a message for you all" he gave it to Jin who was closer to him.

Jin hesitantly took the phone and looked at his brothers. He opened the phone and opened a video. Bom popped up with a smile. She was recording it from an unknown room.
Boys gathered behind Jin and looked at the video.

"Hey, if you are watching this, I'd probably be dead by now. Firstly I want to thank you all for giving me such a beautiful life. You became my happiness oppa. " Her eyes showed her sincerity. "I am not lying. Our every moment was so precious for me. And please forgive me for taking an unforgivable path. I had no choice. He had been keeping my father alive and he threatened me saying he will kill him. I can't lose him oppa.Lee Joonkie wanted me to come to him. And I went. He asked me more. He wanted me to catch you guys. Or else my father would die. And I did" she wiped her tears and smiled."I know i am a bad sister. But I took you all out okay. You can't be mad at me for that. The lighter." She giggled through her tears.

"And again he wanted more. One father threatened me to kill other father and ordered to kill my third father. How cruel can he be right?" She mumbled looking at her lap like she's shame of herself for being the daughter of Lee Joonkie. She again looked at the camera. "But I never killed him oppa. I swear. I didn't. Bum oppa and me planned his fake death and he's all fine. So,don't hate me okay? I am your cute sister so you can't stay mad at me" she chimed while crying softly.

Boys felt like they couldn't breath. Jin even covered his mouth from his other hand to prevent himself from hicupping. Unshed tears were effortlessly rolling down tearing their hearts.

"And now don't cry okay. I didn't say these things to make you all cry. I can already feel that you guys are crying. Yah,stob it okay. Jin oppa,smack their heads if they are crying. I just don't want you all to hate me. And don't feel guilty. It's okay if I died by your hands. You have all the rights to kill me"

Jin shook his head muttering 'no' without stopping.

"When I remember about your parents' death, I can't help myself to feel guilty for being born as his daughter. My real father murdered them.With this guilt, I can never be with you again. I can never be your sister.Even if you didn't decide to kill me, I'd have left you all. We are not meant to be siblings. I am an exception in your family. So don't feel guilty over my dead. This is my punishment for being born as a daughter of a sinner. For giving you such a pain. I am willing to pay for it."..."If you are wondering how I knew about you guys are going to kill me,then I have to say that I made some spies. They are your loyal bodyguards and they knew about what I am doing.
They knew that I am doing these things to protect you all. I made some friends when I step into your mansion. Didn't know that I could use it as an advantage"