Wrecker

Smut

Size kink

I let out a groan as I laid my head on the kitchen table.

"Everything okay?" Echo asked as he set beside me.

"I just realized something horrible." I grumbled out.

"And that is?"

"I have a size kink for Wrecker."

"I did not need to know that." Echo said as he shook his head.

"You asked..... what am I gonna do?" I asked as I set my head up.

"I don't know, just stay away from Wrecker... that or tell him you want to jump his bones."

"But I don't just want to jump his bones... I mean I do, but I also want to be with him."

"You want to date.... Wrecker?" He asked shocked.

I nodded my head and he leaned back in his chair.

"Look I know I have like zero chance with him... and he probably would just laugh if he found out, but I can't help it... he drives me crazy."

"(Y/n)-"

"I mean have you seen his muscles? Force his is so strong, listen if he wanted to slam me into a wall I would be down for-"

I stopped talking as I saw Echo's face bright red.

"And he's right behind me isn't he?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head and I slowly turned around to see the whole squad looking at us shocked, including Wrecker.

"I'd you will excuse me... I'm gonna jump of the ship." I said as I stood up.

I quickly rushed to my door and shut the door. I covered my face and let out a groan.

"I hate my life so much." I whined as I slid down the door.

Soon a few days passed and I figured that everyone had forgot about it, and I started to relax around the guys... but then I was left alone with Wrecker and I felt embarrassment course through me as I set behind the table across from him.

"So why didn't you go?" Wrecker asked calmly.

"Not my type of place." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I wasn't allowed to go because it has explosives." He said as he bit his lips.

"I'm gonna get some-"

"Did you mean what you said?" He asked quickly.

"What?"

"When you said you wanted to be with me.... did you mean it?"

"I um... yea I meant it." I said as I looked away from him.

"Even though I'd probably break you?"

"Force I wish you would." I thought.

His eyes went wide and I realized that I had stupidly said that out loud.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

I was cut off by Wrecker picking me up and sitting me on the table. I let out a gasp as his hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. I went to wrap my arms around his neck but he pinned me down to the table.

"Just so you know, if I start... I won't stop." He growled out.

"Trust me, I'm not gonna ask you too." I said softly.

He quickly captured my lips again and let go of my arms. His hands slid down my body and moved to tear open my shirt, giving him access to my breast. I let out a moan as he toyed with them.

"Wrecker... please. No foreplay... need you." I moaned out.

"I'm all yours, baby." He said as he worked on my pants.

Before I had even realized that Wrecker had removed his pants and shirt, he was slamming into me. I let out a moan as I felt him fill me up completely.

"So tight... and all for me." He moaned out.

"Wrecker.... can't... please..." I gasped out.

A smirk spread across his face and he went faster. Before I knew it I was seeing stars. I could barely tell what was going on or how many times I had came. The next thing I knew everything went dark.

When I woke up I saw that I was laying beside Wrecker in his bed. His arms where wrapped protectively around me and only a cover covered our bodies. I set up and let out a groan as I felt sharp pains through my body.

"Hey.."

I looked down and smiled as I saw Wrecker smiling up at me.

"I think you broke me." I said with a laugh.

"That was what you asked me to do." He said playfully.

I rolled my eyes and gently leaned down and pecked his lips.

"I know I haven't said this yet, but I love you."

"I love you too, big guy." I said as I smiled down at him.