Traitor Must Go Part 1

As the next morning comes, Gulf woke up earlier than Pete and since first since he's wide awake, he needs to fill his empty stomach with a hearty meal thus why he quickly freshen himself up first then head over to the kitchen area.

"Morning"

"Morning Boss, what can I make for you this morning?" asked one of the chefs.

Gulf walked over to them as he said; "Just a fish porridge will do, thank you" he grab an apple from the fruit basket, he washed it before he take a bite as he walks out from the kitchen while busy munching on it.

He walks towards the dining room, takes his seat as bite the apple before he places it down on top of the table then proceed to text someone all of the while munching on his apple.

"Boss, you called?"

"Get me the security log which includes everything"

"Okay Boss"

Gulf then continues to finish up his apple as he is busy typing away on this phone again while his porridge is being placed in front of him neatly and at the same time a man walks over towards him with an iPad in his hands.

"Boss, everything is in this," said the man who hand over the iPad to Gulf.

Gulf grabs the iPad, take a brief minute to scroll through the name list of security personal and their other mansion security system as he exhales long and full of annoyance while he takes a few spoonfuls of his porridge before he had enough and push it away.

Gulf then keep on scrolling and scanning through the security list and log before he turn to look at the man who was standing not far from him; "Get me everyone from the security team, meet me at our meeting room in 5 minutes," command Gulf as he breathes fire while he walks away from the dining room leaving his almost half-eaten porridge behind.

The security guy quickly bows his head down to show his respect as Gulf walk past him, he then quickly wire everyone from the security to the kitchen team. No one was absent and once a tight security mansion with people now turns to a deserted place without a single soul but only CCTVs guarding the whole mansion.

Gulf walk up to his office room, grab his laptop and head over to the meeting room. He opens the room and found the place was crowded with his men and women as he make his way to his seat.

Gulf quietly place his laptop down together with the iPad then proceed to take his own seat as he look around trying to familiarise himself with his people as he did read their files the night before.

"I'm pleased to see that everyone is present and sorry for the crowded space as our place is smaller than expected or are we growing in numbers over time. Anyway, intentionally I just want the security team to be here not the kitchen team but since we are all here I'll make this meeting short. My first question is for the security team, who is responsible for the CCTVs and the firewall of our files etc?" asked Gulf as he looks around the room.

Everyone in the room pointed at a small twig size boy that seat in the middle of the big size security team as they all in unison voice said; "Him boss".

At the same time the small size twig, smirk and arrogantly yet proudly put his hands up; "It's me, Boss," as he has the audacity to smirking at Gulf while raising his left eyebrow as if he was superior.

Gulf expression remain unchanged as he looked at him; "Okay, so how long have you been working with us?" he slowly leans back on his chair which makes the boy look at him full of lust while the others roll their eyes.

"4 years Boss"

"Who hired you?"

"Don Suppasit Jongcheveevat Boss"

"Hmm, how did he hire you?"

"Recommendation from my friend Boss"

"Hmm, okay so before you, who is the one who did the security stuff cause there's this one girl who I personally like her work," asked Gulf as he looks around the room again wanting for the rest to make it clear rather than getting information only from him.

Everyone in the room looked at each other clearly didn't know what to say or what to tell as they didn't know how he is hired.

The boy looked at the rest of them as he rolled his eyes in annoyance as he speak up; "That bitch check out long ago," in a sassy tone as Gulf said things that weren't in favour of him thus makes him annoyed.

"How did she check out?" asked Gulf as he looked at the head of the security team at the same time ignore the boy.

"I heard she was fired"

"No, she left because the work is hard on her"

"Hey, I heard a different thing cause she said that she needs to go cause of her family or something like that"

"Impossible cause she's an orphanage"

"What family?"

"She said she got a problem"

A series of different questions and answers were floated inside the room as everyone tries to tell each other what they heard and know.

Gulf who was keeping his silent, quietly looking around and study their faces as the others keep on talking. Gulf then said, "Okay enough" as he stands up.

"I guess you all don't really know anything that's going on in the clan but it's okay, since I'm back for good, so-" said Gulf as he looked at the rest of them from left to his right side before his eyes fall on the boy as he then continue, "I will catch people who is wrong in front of the law and since that particular person is in the room, why don't we address the elephant".

Gulf still looked at the boy as he raised both of his eyebrows in a second before he smirk at him. He then stands up from his chair, pushed his chair slightly away from him, take a left turn as he elegantly walks over to the middle of the room.