20

Chapter 20

***

On the top floor of the Su Group building, Fang Yu was hesitating to open the thick folder he had just received. Usually, documents sent to the president's office, as long as they weren't specially marked, needed to be checked by Fang Yu first. Only after he has read through and understood the content will he be able to take them to the Boss for review. This was to improve the efficiency of their Boss.

But the folder in his hands was sent by the Shen company. Fang Yu hadn't received any instructions from Su Hang on how to handle things like this, so he didn't dare open it.

While Fang Yu was hesitating, Su Hang happened to walk in. Although Su Hang's expression was calm, there was a dense cloud of irritability all over his body. Seeing this, Fang Yu became even more uncertain.

"Boss!" Zhu Lin and Lilith stood up and bowed down towards Su Hang in a respectful greeting. Usually, Su Hang would at least nod in their direction, but today, he walked straight past them without a single glance.

"What's the matter with the Boss? It's like he ate something disgusting, or was forced to drink bitter medicine." Seeing the President's office door close, Zhu Lin couldn't help but whisper this question towards Fang Yu.

"How would I know? I was with you all afternoon." Fang Yu looked at the folder he was still holding and silently prayed in his heart. "I hope the Boss will be in a better mood once he sees the picture frame in his office."

When Su Hang went into his office, he went straight to his desk and slumped onto his chair. The words Shang HeXu had said to him were still echoing in his mind.

Brought along 3 billion? Only a month late? During Shen Xi's childhood, she and Shang HeXu were considered the golden couple. He was the default son-in-law before the Shen Family's sudden accident. Shang HeXu's words made him sound like some sort of bandit who had robbed him half-way through his journey.

Ah.....

Su Hang grimly laughed out loud. He didn't know whether he was laughing at himself or at Shang HeXu. What he did know, was that no matter what, he was with Shen Xi. As long as they were together, no one could separate them.

After a long silence, Su Hang gradually calmed down and started his afternoon work. He extended his right hand to get the documents needed to be approved, but then inadvertently noticed the picture frame on his desk. A picture frame that wasn't on his desk when he went out at noon. His right hand involuntarily moved from the documents and shifted towards the beautiful photo that he couldn't take his eyes off of.

The moment frozen in the picture was the happiest moment Su Hang had ever experienced in his life. As he looked at the photo, Su Hang could remember the sparkling lake and the colorful flowers in crystal-clear clarity.

"No one can separate us, as long as you're willing to stay with me." As if finally appeased, Su Hang's expression gradually softened.

In the meantime, Fang Yu was still standing outside. He had waited half an hour to make sure that his Boss would see the photo on his desk. Finally, he took the documents sent by the Shen Group and carefully knocked on the door.

"Come in."

This cool tone that Su Hang had just used was his usual tone of voice. It seems that the picture had successfully done its job. With a sigh of relief, Fang Yu walked into the office.

"Boss, some documents the Shen Group just sent." Fang Yu handed the folder to Su Hang.

"The Shen Family?" Su Hang's expression was visibly confused. He looked at Fang Yu and waited for an explanation.