XXVI. Unbalanced Diet

♡ ♡ ♡And make love which doesn't involve love♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡
And make love which doesn't involve love
♡ ♡ ♡

TRIGGER WARNING: GROOMING AND PREYING BEHAVIOR

Megumi scowled at his caretaker. "Why did you send him alone?"

"Who alone?" Gojou played coy, smirking at Megumi's shown concern.

"Hanzō."

"Ooh! First name basis!" He wriggled his eyebrows and even though Megumi couldn't see them because of the blindfold, he knew that without a doubt, they looked like dancing caterpillars.

Megumi set him with a dead stare and Gojou pouted. "You're no fun."

Gojou sighed. "I thought something to do would help him get over Yuuji."

Megumi nodded. "Okay, I'll go with him next time."

"Why were you asking anyways, concerned? Aaand you want to go with him?!" Gojou gasped dramatically. "Oh my gosh, you like him!" He squealed loudly, sounding like the happiest pig in a slaughterhouse.

Megumi scowled, stomping away with his face a mess. He didn't like Hanzō in the way Gojou was insinuating. He didn't. Not at all!

Gojou smiled, this is good.

Or it could be history repeating itself. Funny, how Megumi is now in his role.

His heart clenched.

No. He'd make sure it didn't.

"Ijichi." He called out to the sweating assistant. "Gimme your laptop." Hanzō made grabby hands, his still droopy eyes daring Ijichi to refuse.

"Y-yes!" He practically scurried to unzip his work bag to retrieve the wanted item. His damp hands allowed the computer to slip from his hands a few times while he scrambled to keep his grip.

Surprisingly, he was still unbothered by Ijichi's fumbling while handing the sleek laptop to him. Weed was one of the only things that lasted so long, it had already been fifteen minutes and it hadn't faded yet so he was still relatively relaxed.

With the laptop now in hand Hanzō made some simple searches, he wasn't the best with tech, but he'd at least like to know the area he was going to.

Lake Kokoro Ha

Enter<

•Lake Kokoro Ha reviews:
    •Completely run down and downright scary, wouldn't...