.

Extra (1)

***

The married Su Hang body swapped to the divorced Su Hang (1)

When the early morning rays of sunshine came through the gap of the curtains, Su Hang opened his eyes. The man who hadn't fully sobered up yet instinctively hugged the woman in his arms. After ten seconds of blinking, he lifted up his body, dropped a good morning kiss on the woman's hair, and got up to go to the bathroom and wash up.

When the sounds of water could be heard in the bathroom, Shen Xi opened her eyes. She looked towards the direction of the bathroom, doubt in her gaze. What happened to him today? Why did he suddenly kiss her so intimately?

After a while, the sounds of water stopped. Shen Xi closed her eyes again and pretended to still be asleep. Su Hang came out of the bathroom, went into the closet to change into some sportswear, then went back to the bedside table to grab his cellphone. When Su Hang turned on his phone, the date was displayed: October 21, 2022.

Seeing that there were no unread messages on his phone, Su Hang slipped it into his pocket. He planned to go out for a run and buy Shen Xi some roses on the way. The roses in the yard wouldn't be in bloom at this part of the year, so he had to go buy some at the flower shop instead.

"Good morning, sir." Mrs. Zhang, who was cleaning, greeted Su Hang as he walked down the stairs.

"Good morning." Su Hang, in a good mood, smiled and greeted her back.

Mrs. Zhang was stunned and her hand that held a dishcloth froze. She didn't move a muscle until Su Hang had left the house. It seems that Sir was in a good mood today?

Su Hang went to the courtyard and found that Chu Wu, who always ran with him in the mornings, wasn't there. He called out for the dog twice but heard no answer from the dog. While Su Hang found it strange, he ultimately didn't pay too much attention to it. Maybe Chu Wu was busy playing in the children's' room instead.

Su Hang walked out of the gate and ran towards the flower shop situated at the foot of the mountain. When he reached the crossroads, he discovered that the zebra crossing, which had only been half-drawn yesterday, was finally finished. It made his mild obsessive-compulsive disorder finally rest easy.

"Boss, give me a rose." Su Hang opened the door of the flower shop and called out.

"Alright." The boss took out a rose and tied a beautiful ribbon on the stem. They handed it to Su Hang and smiled. "Sir, you're giving it to your wife?"

Su Hang was somewhat speechless. "I've been buying flowers from you for several years already, and you still ask such a question?"

The boss watched this 'old customer' pay for the rose and leave the store and blinked. Did they have amnesia? How else could they have forgotten such a handsome customer?

Su Hang walked out with the rose and looked at his watch. Usually, if he made his way back home now, Shen Xi would be awake by the time he came back. Shen Xi's due date is just a few days away so she's quite heavy now. Su Hang needed to go back and accompany his wife as soon as possible.

As Su Hang jogged back, he became lost in his thoughts. He hoped this baby was a daughter. He didn't want another boy, lest he turns out to be just like those two stinky boys. Too naughty, ah.

When Su Hang arrived back home, Mrs. Zhang had just finished setting out breakfast. She was very surprised to see Su Hang come back with a beautiful rose.

"Is my wife awake?" Su Hang asked.

"Not yet." Mrs. Zhang replied.

"I'll call her." Su Hang walked up the stairs towards the bedroom. When he gently opened the door and peeked in, he found that Shen Xi was already awake and was still on the bed, at a daze.