𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬

"Bella is coming here," The pixie like vampire announced

"Why?" Edward growled.

"She wants a vote about if we change her. Now that she knows she will be one, she wants one of us to do it before the unknown vampire," Alice sent an apologetic smile to her brother. While waiting for her, the Cullens welcomed Luca into their family and Edward took him out hunting animals for the first time. A few minutes later, Bella came in without knocking.

"Where is Edward?" She asked sweetly, trying to act innocent. But now, the Cullens knew about her act. Carlisle and Esme wondered if she always acted like this. Sweetly, trying to get what she wanted.

"He is out hunting with Luca. What are you doing here, Bella?" Madelyn asked as none of the Cullens wanted to talk to her. The Cullen's parents had welcomed her with opened arms into their family and she only used them to be immortal?

"I didn't ask you, Madelyn," She spat, but then calmed herself when she remembered she wasn't alone with her. "When is he coming back? And why is he the one hunting with that murderer?"

"He should be back soon. And he volunteers to show Luca our diet," Carlisle talked, without the usual warmth in his voice and demeanor. Bella was taken aback by his stiffness. A few minutes of uncomfortable silence, Edward and Luca came back in, their collar covered in blood. Without waiting longer, Bella talked.

"I want us to vote if one of you would turn me into a vampire. Alice saw me as one, it is only fair that one of you should do it," She clapped her hands together and smiled smugly, thinking she still had some Cullens on her side. And if she had Carlisle, she was going to be turned as he was the coven leader. They should all listen to him. Bella turned to the vampire who was sitting close to her.

"I am sorry, Bella, but I vote no. I will not turn you. I made a mistake by letting Edward getting involve with you further and I will not make another mistake again," Bella glared at Alice and scoffed. She turned to Jasper, surely he would turn her to ease his blood lust.

"I vote no. I don't even know why you are making us vote, you will not get what you want."

"We'll see," Bella murmured and sniffed. She turned to Rosalie. To be honest, she didn't really had faith in the blonde vampire, but she wanted to ask everyone.

"I vote no. I can't believe you are thinking about making that choice. None of us had a choice and even if I did had one, it would have been no. You should change your priorities," Rosalie crossed her arms and leaned into Emmett's side, who shook his head.

"I vote no too, for the same reason," Bella couldn't believe it. Why was everyone against her?

"I am sorry, Bella, but I vote no," Esme didn't look at Bella while she talked.

"And I vote no, too," Carlisle stated, wrapping an arm around his wife's waist.

"What?! Why?" Bella whined and stomped her foot.