Chapter 22 (New found power)

\Art is not mine/

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It's been a full forty eight hour's since Lubbock's death and i'm headed into his room now to see what's in that safe he was talking about.

Once i entered the room i saw that safe with a note on it.

To Tatsumi

Hey bro if you're reading this then you've waited a full forty eight hour's since my death just like i asked this item will give you the edge against the empire. This gem struck fear into even Esdeath's heart of stone it was made for both Incursio and the Murasama. Swipe the gem across the blade once that's done crush it in you're fist and it's power will be your's.

Signed Lubbock

Tatsumi:"Damn how did you get ahold of this thing? Regardless i have to open the safe."

1. 2. 3
4. 5. 6
7. 8. 9
0

Tatsumi:"Okay 3.9.5.2.4.8."

*CLICK*

The safe opened and the gem became visible to me i grabed it and followed the instruction's given to me by Lubba.

Tatsumi:"Okay swipe and now."

*CRUSH*

The gem's dust started turning into plasma and wraped around my blade changing it completely.

Murasama Unshackled

After the gem is crushed the blade take's it's true form as a bright red kitana and become's strong enough to cut through even the emperor's Teigu.

Once i saw his blade i knew then why this blade was feared by all much like Incursio it can evolve and become stronger. After that i looked into the mirror and saw what it had to do.

Tatsumi:"Oh well this power is to good to pass up on so if it slightly changes my look i'm all in regardless

Tatsumi:"Oh well this power is to good to pass up on so if it slightly changes my look i'm all in regardless."

I walked out of the room and slid my newly enhanced Murasama blade into it's scabbard after that i went to my room to grab Incursio's key for the next mission i was gonna be alone this time but that just gave me less of a chance to lose anyone i care for.

Akame's P.O.V

I was very disapointed that i couldn't be with senpai on his next mission but i was told he had an upgrade to the Murasama and Incursio so he i don't think he could get harmed. But still i was being benched this time so i was gonna be alone all day until senpai came home.

Akame:(Maybe i could make a potion to make him fall in love with me. Nah he'd most definantly know something would be up. He's seen me nude before but i can tell he wasn't expecting it at first. Ugh this is to tough why can't i just run away with him we wouldn't have to deal with this stupid war anymore and we could be together.)

I overheard Chelsea talking to herself and i heard that she wanted to take senpai from me.

Akame:"Grrrrr i need to write."

I grabed my diary and put in a new entire.

Entire number 501

"That new bitch that joined the team is talking about wanting to marry my senpai that bitch i wouldn't care if she wanted to be his friend but his future wife that title belong's to me and only me of she want's to fight then so be it i'll send her to the graveyard in minute's if she dare's. That dirty fucking bitch!"

Akame:"That's better."

I put my diary back huddled up to the plushy of my senpai and pouted for a good while.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all next chapter bye]