CHAPTER-34

Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.

This is all insane.

BULLSHIT!!

I just can't.

I know.....

Arghhhh!!!

In all this time my own bloody grand freaking mother was involved. And I am thinking....

Calm down Ishu.

You need time to process all this......

AUTHOR POV

The moment Ram Sharma completed his explanation, everything become numb for everyone present there.

Not a single soul believes that this can be true. No one knows this side of the story. No one can think, her own grand ma can do this to an innocent soul just to satisfy her greed.

How can be a person be so damn greedy that she not even leave her own family; after all a person mostly earns for his family. RIGHT!

But still people like her do exist.

There is a saying;

"The craving of a sluggard will be the death of him, because his hands refuse to work. All day long he craves for more, but the righteous give without sparing." (Proverbs 21:25-26)

"The greedy bring ruin to their households, but the one who hates bribes will live." ()

I have seen people who value wealth more than their family, Wealth can be replaced but the family can't.

Greed proves to be a curse because once a person has it, it stays with him forever. It becomes difficult to resist so it keeps growing with time.

Greed can make family apart. It can break the beautiful relationship between individuals.

----

Ranveer was getting restless on receiving no expression from Ishika. It seems like she has no emotion left inside. Her eyes which held so many emotions were become life less. She was present there but only physically. Mentally she was somewhere else.

Ishika came out of Ranveer's embrace and ran towards the car. Ranveer saw her and also follow her on seeing this;

"Don't." Ishika said to Ranveer and sit inside the car, start the engine and sped off.

Ranveer saw her going away and he can't able to do anything. He knows she needs time, on processing everything.

Ranveer sighed and went near the couple and seeing their miseries he said;

"Don't think she is against you, it's just.... she need some time to feed her mind." Ranveer crouched down on the road and held ram's shoulder and said softly.

"Don't think you commit a sin by doing all this. No, you just did everything to protect her from evil."

"Also don't think she hates you both, in fact she loves you people more than you think. Please give her some time; she will come around on her own."

"For now stop crying and go to your home and take some rest." By listening this ram hugs Ranveer and said;

"I know she needs time, it's too much for her to understand everything. Today I'm sure that I didn't take wrong decision in marring her to you."

"Thank you for loving her this much."

After sometime the couple went to their house, as for Ranveer, he called his bodyguard and ask few to go behind Ishika and inform him wherever she go, and some came to pick him up.

RANVEER POV

After coming to my private apartment, I got freshen up, feed the babies, the dog food. Asks the housekeeping department to clean the mess in the room and terrace.

It's been more than twenty hours and she hadn't come back. It's complete mid night.

I have called her like thousand times but she didn't pick a single call.

Damn this woman!

My phone rang; "what happen? Did something happen to Ishika? Is she alright?" I asked the bodyguard which I send behind Ishu.

"Sir..." he stuttered.

"Answer me dammit!!" I roared.

"Sir... we didn't k...know where sh...She went." He replied, with fear evident in his voice.

"What do you mean by you don't know?" I asked.

"We were behind her, but don't know suddenly where she went." He replied.

I took a deep breath coz I know by shouting on these people took me nowhere.

"Where is the last place you saw her and when?" I asked controlling my building anger.

"Near Suraj Kund Lake. Around 30 minutes ago" He replied.

"Okay, what?"

"You bloody...." I took a deep breath.

"Call more people and search her in nearby places. I want her safe and sound, if anything happen to her, ANY-FUCKING-THING, you all are going to pay. Remember that." I said in dead serious voice and cut the call.

FUCKING DUMB-HEAD.

God where is this girl now. Where I am going to find her.

Told you go behind her but no your thick skull didn't get anything.

Oh just shut the fuck up. I yell at my mind and made my way out by out by laying the puppies on their bed.

-----

It's been quite three hours and I am still searching her like a mad man, but she is nowhere to be found.

It's almost entire one day she is not with me. Enough of her taking time, she needs to be here, with me.

But only god knows where she is right now.

"Arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout standing on the middle of the road as I came out of my car, due to frustration.

"Where are you baby?????" I whisper.

"Pick up the call dammit!!!" I yell on my phone as I am dialing her.

I am calling her continuously, texting her, even voice mailing her, but she for once didn't pick or replied me back.

I have searched her everyplace where I can find her from park to the lake, from bars and clubs to the restaurants and hotels, from her favorite places to her hating places but I find her nowhere.

Where the hell she is???

I am getting scared as the time passes by.

My men were searching her everywhere but they also not able to find her, even the techno boy was also not able to track her mobile.

Please be okay baby, please. I can't be able to live if something happens to you. I really don't know what I am going to do then. Please be safe for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEEPS

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

SO HOW'S THE UPDATE.

I KNOW I AM LATE BUT GUYS PRACTICAL EXAMS ARE GOING ON.

LEAVE IT, SO TELL ME WHERE IS ISHIKA , ANT GUESSES.

DO TELL ME.

TILL THEN BE STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY, SITUATION IS GETTING CRITICAL DAY BY DAY.

REMAIN INSIDE YOUR HOUSE, SAFE!

LOVE YOU ALL.

------------------------------------------------------------