fifty eight

۵ birthday planning ۵

August 3, 2018

Josie's pov

I woke up to a phone call from Seb. He told me his flight was canceled so he wouldn't be getting here today. I told it's fine and to just be safe. He flew back nyc after the 4th of July weekend. I had a few shoots I couldn't miss in LA. So I didn't go with him.

Today was a simple day for me. I was going to have lunch with gigi. So I got up and changed into my outfit for the day. I met up with Gigi at the cafe in downtown LA. Then we both headed to our shoot together. "Hey so what are you doing for your birthday this year?" Gigi asked me as we were getting our make up done.

"I don't know I'm surprised Lizzie hasn't taken me shopping" I said looking at her. It's try, Lizzie always decided what to do on my birthday. So far nothing this year. They have been busy with endgame movie so I can see why. That's mean I can have a simple birthday which I love.

"Why you planning to get one direction back for me?" I asked as I raised my brows at her. She laughed at my comments. "Gigi im being serious?" I said looking at her. She couldn't control her laughter and said "I know which makes it 10 times better"

I gave her a grin and faced the mirror to get my hair done. I told her for Seb's birthday I want to go surprise him in New York. I just have to figure out how to get him to stay there. Maybe I could as Chris whose in Boston right now to tell him to stay.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

After shooting, I called Lizzie to see if she wanted to come over. She didn't answer my call which was rare for her. I checked her location and she wasn't home so she must be in a meeting.

I went home and showered today. I texted Lizzie when she's out of her meeting to come over for a sleep over. She texted okay and told me she'd bring food. She's a saint for that.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"My wife im here" I heard as my front door swung open. "Yay pizza" i said as I noticed her holding a box of pizza. She came over to the couch with the pizza. "So let's talk birthday plans" Lizzie said looking at me with a smile.

"Idk figured we could do something small" I said as I grabbed a slice of pizza onto my plate. "Cute, you thought I was gonna do something small" she said as she giggled. She went on saying what we did in the pass and how we need something new.

"I got it what about we go take a trip" she said looking at me. "Girl we did last year" I said looking at her and then her smile turned to a frown. "Fine instead of mexico we go somewhere else" she said looking at me as she raised her brows.

"Lizzie what if we just have a small party" I said looking at her as I raised my brows this time. The thing with Lizzie is she loves being extra. "What about a roadtrip?" She asked me and I thought about it. It could be fun. "You know what I'm down for that, where to?" I said looking at her.

She got a devious smile on her face. "It's gonna be a surprise leave it all to me babe" she said getting all excited. "Come on let's watch gossip girl" she said as she took the remote and put on Netflix.

end of chapter.
short & simple for today