Hotel

(A/N): That's Irene's outfit for today's chapter. You can imagine other sexy outfits for her. 😁
Please read this chapter till the end.

Taehyung was dreaming a dream about his childhood.

"Kim Taehyung,do you want to marry me when we grow up?" Little Jisoo said while sitting beside Taehyung.

"I don't think so. Because I don't like you." Little Taehyung said with a laugh.

"Why?" Little Jisoo said with a pout.

"I don't know. I think I won't love you." Little Taehyung said while looking at the sky.

"Why? I'm cute. You can love me with your heart." Little Jisoo said with a smile.

End of the dream.

Taehyung woke up and thought about the dream.

"Jisoo? Who is she? Is she Kim Jisoo? Did we meet when we were young?" Taehyung said with a confused voice.

Meanwhile Jisoo,
Jisoo's pov
I still can't forget that kiss. I don't know why I didn't kick him when he kissed me. But I enjoy that kiss. Yah,Kim Jisoo, what are you thinking?

Taehyung went downstairs while Jisoo was preparing breakfast.

"Don't you have breakfast?" Jisoo said while going near to Taehyung.

"No." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Ok. So drive safely. Bye!" Jisoo said with a smile.

"Hmm." Taehyung shortly answered and left.

Skip time to Taehyung's office;
Mike knocked Taehyung's office door and came in. Mike is his secretary. 🤗

(A/N): I made Mike as a uncle of Taehyung in "my lovely girlfriend." But in " forced marriage with a cold person" I made Mike as Taehyung's secretary.😊

"Sir,Mr. D.O. said he wants to meet you at Rose hotel." Mike said.

"What does he want to see me?" Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"I don't know,sir. His secretary didn't tell me." Mike said.

"Ok, I will see him. Prepare the car." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Ok,sir." Mike said and he went out.

Skip time to Rose hotel;
D.O. and Taehyung were having lunch together.

"Taehyung,why didn't you invite me to your wedding party?" D.O. said before he took a sip of his wine.🍷

"Because I don't want to." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"By the way, Taehyung your wife is so beautiful. If you didn't marry her, I can be her husband." D.O. laughed after saying this.

"You won't because I already married her,ok?" Taehyung said as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yes,Kim Taehyung.🙂" D.O. said.

When Taehyung took a sip of his juice,he suddenly saw a familiar figure. She's Irene. She came with Oliver while laughing and smiling at each other. And they went to the hotel room.

(A/N): I think you all know what will happen, right?

"D.O., I will go back." Taehyung said as he stood up.

"Why?" D.O. said and looked with confused eyes.

"I want to go. Bye!" Taehyung said and left.

"That guy still doesn't respect me." D.O. said with angry voice in his mind.

(A/N): Hi,my sunshines.🙋 I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything, sunshines. Thank you so much for your votes, adding my story and reading this. Please read some of my books too.😁

Eat well and take care of yourself. Smile everyday.

So don't think yourself ugly

So don't think yourself ugly. We all are pretty. At first,I thought I'm not pretty because I'm fat and with glasses. But later I knew that inner beauty is more beautiful than outside beauty. No matter if you're fat or thin, we're just humans.

So my sunshines, don't think about others opinion. Just think about yourself and love yourself.  Love you all so much 🤗😘😘. Bye!