a quick authors note

hi there and welcome to morning sun!

just a few things before you start reading...

this story is ongoing.

Greta is the female oc in this story and is the twin sister to James Potter. I do not own any of the characters in this story apart from Greta and any other original characters that may come up along the way.

there isnt a cast for this story because one of my favourite parts about reading is imagining the characters, so for this story imagine whoever youd like for any of the characters, especially Greta. For the header pictures I may use pictures of the usual marauders fancast, but dont let that influence who you imagine if you dont want it to.

i'd love to hear your thoughts so please comment or dm me ways to improve, things youd like to see in this fic, correct any mistakes you may come across, something in the story that may have stuck out to you ... etc. as you may notice I tend not to use apostrophes for a lot of words, not really sure why just a habit i have so theres that i guess.

in the majority of the authors notes at the end of chapters i ask for the readers thoughts on something i might do in future chapters, so just keep an eye for that if you read a/n. also i do question of the day at the end of every chapter and love reading your responses and hearing others opinions!

i'm not sure how long this is going to be yet but im planning around 30 ish chapters. i've published the first five at the same time and will be updating as much as i can from then on. if anyone is interested in proof reading chapters before i publish please dm me :)

update: currently over the amount of chapters ive planned so im really not sure where this will end up. hopefully around 50 ish or more.

thank you for choosing to read morning sun, i really hope you enjoy!