Chapter 44

You started off again as Sam took action towards the kid. His wings were webbed up within a moment and he fell to the ground roughly.

"Those wings carbon fiber?" The Spider-Man landed after webbing Sam's arms to a railing.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam questioned with a tone of disgust.

"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"I don't know if you've been a fight before but there's usually not this much talking."

"Alright, sorry, my bad." He swings down just as Bucky jumps in, knocking both men to the next floor down. He webbed Sam in a tight hug and Bucky's metal arm to the ground.

"Oh boys" you sigh, shaking your head as you watch from your hiding place.

"Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, l'm really sorry" Peter starts until Sam moves redwing to grab the kids wrist and pull him through the window. "Wwahhhh!"

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky sighs.

"I hate you." Sam glares at him.

"Be nice boys!" You scold, jumping down to their level. "Looks like you've both gotten yourself in a sticky situation" you laugh, seeing them all webbed up.

"Oh come on y/l/n, just help us" Sam groans.

"Alright, alright" you run over and help them get untangled. "We need to meet up with the others" you made your way outside.

"There's our ride." Clint points out, running to the Quinn jet.

"Come on!" Steve waves you three over as you run to join the group. You all come to a sudden halt when a beam of energy burns the ground before you. Looking up you notice a purple man flying, with the beam coming from his forehead.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right but for the collective good you must surrender now." Team iron man all arrive on the other side, blocking your escape.

"What do we do, Cap?" You ask, staring at the team ahead.

"We fight."

"This is gonna end well." Natasha comments sarcastically as both teams start towards each other, picking up pace as they go.

"They're not stopping." Peter points out.

" Peter points out