Reunited Again

We made our way through the vast forest, and found ourselves at the base of a small mountain. We got to work, and dug out a makeshift cave. We packed in the dirt and stone around us, and set up camp with what little belongings we were able to grab, while being chased by angry civilians with crossbows.

We all fell to the ground, exhausted from the endeavor we had just faced. I looked at Wilbur who was downcast and confused.

His son, his own son, had betrayed him and ran against him. Tubbo had been ripped away from us, stolen by the enemy party. Eret was nowhere to be seen, not that I wanted to see him. Our numbers had been cut in half. It was me, Tommy, and Wilbur against the world.

"Well," I said. "What should we call it?"

Tommy looked up at me. He was sitting on the ground, criss cross, and using a stick to draw in the dirt.

"What?" He said, confused.

"Well if we are going to live here, it ought to have a name, don't you think?" I asked.

"Yea I guess you are right..." Tommy said. He looked back down to his dirt drawing where he had written POG2020. He scrawled out the 2020, and replaced it with 'TOPIA'.

"Pogtopia, huh?" I asked.

"Do you like it?" He asked. He looked up at me, eagerly awaiting a response.

"I love it."

Tommy smiled and nodded.

"Hey you two, come look at this." Wilbur shouted from further into the cave.

We walked over to the edge of the inside of the cave where Wilbur was standing, and below us was a giant ravine. It was filled with stalactite crystals that hang from the ceiling, and natural ores that poked out of the lower corners of the ravine.

There was a natural waterfall that led to the bottom of the underground ravine. Many more natural caves existed around and below us in the ravine.

"I say," Wilbur began. "We start with some interior decorating."

We spent the day working to make bridges to connect the cave systems.

As I made my way up the narrow stairs to our main cave, I heard Tommy yell out.

"Uh, Y/N, Wilbur, someone!" He yelled out, panic evident in his voice. "Help me please!"

I ran upstairs and grabbed my netherite sword, which was leaning against the dirt wall. I scrambled down the opposite stairway and across the bridge. I raised my sword, and used the stone wall to peek around the corner. There was a nether portal taking up the entire corridor's width. I could barely see through the purple haze or the rectangular portal. Where did Tommy get the obsidian to build that?

I could make out the silhouette of Tommy, laying on the ground, trying to scoot away from someone else, who was holding a crossbow to him.

Without hesitation, I rounded the corner, and jumped over the obsidian base of the portal. As I ran through it, I could feel waves of energy pulling me back.

I emerged on the other side, purple particles releasing their hold on me. I forced my way between Tommy and the unknown assailant. In my act of blind protection, I shoved this attacker against the wall, my sword to his throat. That's when I heard him speak.

"Y/N?" The ruff voice said, in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I recovered from my blind rush of adrenaline to see my hand was pressed against the chest of a man wearing a red cape and white undershirt. I looked up to see a familiar pink, shoulder-length hair, surrounding the face of - my brother?

"Technoblade?" I asked.

We stared at each other in disbelief, both still unknowingly pointing our weapons at each other.

Tommy was still sprawled on the ground, leaning against the far wall when he said:

"So, do you two know each other?"

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm going to be busy the rest of the day, with work and stuff, but I wanted to make sure I got out a chapter for you guys. I am currently watching the SMP and writing after I do, so if you guys have any suggestions, let me know.

Byeee