Chapter 159

Chasity's POV-

"Can you drop me off at home? I need to work my magic." She said. I didn't question it.

"Sure," I said and we got into my car.

While we were driving to her house, she was mumbling random shit, devising a plan.

I parked the car but she stopped me.

"Can you come inside? I need you to grab something from the top shelf." She said to me.

"I guess," I replied and we went inside.

"It's upstairs. You'll see it. It's my Jojo Siwa Halloween costume." She told me and I nodded.

I walked upstairs and passed by the rooms when I heard someone cussing or crying. I couldn't really tell.

Was that Stefan?

I opened his door and saw him with a first aid kit. Fuck he got cut up badly.

"Hey," I told him.

"Hi." He replied. His eyes were red and his hair was messy. Still looked hot tho. NOT THE POINT CHASITY.

"Fuck." He mumbled when he tried putting the medicine on his hand. It must have stung.

"Give it to me," I told him and grabbed his veiny hand.

I remember when this hand would choke me.

Good times.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"Apparently you have a fat ass." He replied.

"APPARENTLY?! I do have a fat ass." I said.

"True but I don't want other people looking at it." He said.

"You're jelly," I responded.

"I am." He said.

CAN HE KISS ME ALREADY?!

I bandaged him up and kissed his hand. I had to!

"All done. Now, is our break over? Asking for a friend." I questioned.

I'M SORRY BUT I LOVE THAT BITCH TOO MUCH.

"I don't know let's see. Did we both improve our communication skills?" He asked.

"Uhh nope."

"No."

We both answered.

"Hmm...what if we improve on our communication skills together?" He asked,

LOOPHOLE!

"Hell yes," I said and kissed him.

Okay, I get it. What the hell Chasity, why would you do that?

IT'S STEFAN! HE'S LITERALLY THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!

"Why did you put an orange heart next to Jazzy's name?" I asked him.

"Oh, orange heart means that I want to shoot her in her sleep." He told me. Thank goodness.

I didn't get my angry sex but it's okay.