Twenty-two 18+

*Smut
Bondage
Slight degradation
Switching
Spanking

A/N: Go drink some water or something wit' ya thirsty azz, No one told you to read for this long.
🙄🖤 Btw I have no idea where y'all are all coming from at this point 💀
enjoy.
****£****

I helped Shinsou to the bathroom, he still seemed pretty aware of his surroundings. He leaned against the closed bathroom door while I ran the bath water for him. The harsh dropplets from the shower could fuck with his stiches. I put some salts and oils in to help with his aching muscles. I didn't know what happened tonight but he'd tell me sooner or later.

When I turned around his eyes were closed tightly as he pinched the bridge of his nose like he was thinking about something.

"You ok?" I asked. He waved me off, it was a bit rude but nonetheless I stepped out giving him his privacy. I decided to turn the speaker up a bit as I found another shirt to wear. I shoved another spoonful of strawberry sauce into my mouth as I made two plates.

Ten minutes passed and I heard the bathroom door squeak open. A white towel hung low on his waste. A small but noticeable inch of his dick pressed against the cloth making it bulge out. I swallowed as beads of water ran down his squishy but chiseled core. His abs were completely delectable. He rubbed his hair with a pink towel and smirked a bit.

"Am I allowed to have clothes?"

No.

I smiled, his stitches didn't look completely horrible now the blood was gone. Though I had to laugh at myself, 'No more shinsou' turned into him having nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist as he stood in my small apartment.

"Ofcourse..."

I dug through my dresser to find the clothes he let me wear the day he told me I would have to go back home. I winced a bit at the thought of him saying that to me again. I handed him the sweats and he politely took them from me.

I turned to an unopened jar of sauce. Of course my weak ass couldn't open it. I struggled, my arms shaking as I huffed over each attempt. Footsteps sounded behind me.

"Need some help?"

I felt a hand wrap around my throat. I let out a breath. His free hand came around the lid of the small jar right on top of mine. Butterflies filled my stomach. I didn't expect this behavior from him but I wasn't protesting.

"You know.... when you bent over the tub I could see your panties? There F/C right?''

"Mhmm.." I softly gasped.

"Hm, I thought so-" His hand came back down to my hips he softly pulled them towards his crotch. I felt his huge bulge against my ass.

"...Now I'm hungry.. So the question is..." Shinsou pulled me up by my throat. His breath ghosted over my ear. "What are you going to do to solve it?"

What am I gonna do to solve it?

The devil in me sparked.

I pressed my ass further into his now bulging dick wriggling my hips. He let out a groan. Exactly what I wanted. I was a virgin. I didn't know much about...What to do during sessions like this but I knew that was a good sign. He bit his bruised lip and let out a hiss.

"Don't do that...you'll irritate it." I scolded. He Chuckled and started to kiss and suck my neck letting out small Pants. I could smell the liquor on his breath.

"W-wait Sinsou..." I shuttered nervously.

He lifted his head so his eyes were still able to catch mine. "You're not thinking right- we should wait." Both hands gripped my hips. "I... I need you, Y/N please."