𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

Taehyung doesn't understand when did his bed become so soft and comfy. He doesn't want to open his eyes, he just enjoys being so warm and comfy. The boy fell asleep after a while and woke up when he hears some noise. Taehyung opens his eyes and his eyes widened when he isn't recognizing the room and the man who is standing there, staring at him with wide smile.

"Look at you! You were sleeping for so long."

Taehyung wants to move away from the man's hands but finds out that his body isn't listening him. It is easy for Jungkook to put his hands under Taehyung's armpits and he effortlessly picks him up. Only now Taehyung sees that he wasn't sleeping in a bed, he was sleeping in a damn crib!

The crib is quite big and really comfy with the many blankets and stuffed toys but it is a crib and Taehyung is 23. He doesn't need it! He is panicking. A strange man is holding him in his arms, he is in a weird nursery which was made for an adult and now he also feels something wrapped around his head. Taehyung helplessly squirms in Jungkook's hold, but the mafia boss just smiles.

"What? You don't like your pacifier?"

Pacifier? Taehyung looks at him and can't believe his ears. Jungkook strokes his hair out of his face and Taehyung flinches in fear. What does this mean?

Jungkook pats Taehyung's back and carries him out of the nursery. He already gave him an injection with a special medicine to his baby while he was asleep. The medicine is weakening the muscles in his body, after a bit more Taehyung won't have the control over his legs, arms or bowels.

Jungkook put Taehyung down on his enormous bed and he is sure that the boy won't escape from him. Jungkook needs to get dressed because he is leaving in one hour because of a meeting. Taehyung is terrified and feels like he can't breathe. What is the man going to do with him?

Jungkook caught his baby staring at him and chuckles.

"Why is my baby looking so serious?"

Taehyung helplessly squirms but he can't get away from him. Jungkook picks him up and someone knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Jungkook is stroking Taehyung's hair and a maid walks in the bedroom. Taehyung is baffled. She doesn't look at him, ignores him and asks the man if he wants to eat breakfast in his room or in the dining room. Jungkook sent her away saying that he is not hungry and got up.

"Daddy needs to leave now so be a good boy."

Jungkook wants to kiss Taehyung's forehead but the boy surprisingly found the strength to raise his hand and lightly smacked Jungkook's cheek. His sharp nails scratched Jungkook's skin and left a bit bleeding scratch behind. Jungkook hissed in surprise and frowns.

"Fine, brats need to be left alone so they can calm down."

Taehyung is carried back in the nursery and the man put him back in the crib - a bit harshly if you ask Taehyung. He is left alone and hears that the man also locked the door. Jungkook stormed out of his bedroom and glares at a maid who is walking around.

"No one is allowed to step in the nursery!"