⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

'THE FACT THAT HE'S DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY END UP BEING HIS STRENGTH

'THE FACT THAT HE'S DIFFERENT FROM OTHER PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY END UP BEING HIS STRENGTH.'
—Takashi Utsui

'—Takashi Utsui

┊͙˚. Day / Thursday — 8 : 58 pm

"You're here!" Sugawara exclaimed after seeing them enter the place they planned to hang out in. "We would've been here earlier if you told us we were going to meet up here instead at the gymnasium!"

Sugawara chuckled at tanaka's statement, "Sorry about that, Daichi thought it would be better to meet up here instead of walking our way there."

[Y/N] muted out the next words that came out of their mouths, her eyes wandering around the place they are in. There were a lot arcade game machines, lined up beside each other. LED-like lights were the only thing that illuminated the place. Although, there were stairs that lead to the floor above the ground level which took them into a small cafe, computers resting on top of the tables that were scattered around the room. You could say it was arcade-Internet-cafe.

"Wow.." [Y/N] mumbled under her breath while looking around. Kiyoko glanced at the [H/C] haired female before a smile climbed up her lips, "It seemed the perfect place to hang out with everyone. We thought you might like it, and it seems like you do."

The ravenette stated while looking around at the dark place that was illuminated by soft LED-like lights. "Like it? I love it!" [Y/N] beamed.

"Guys!" They heard the captain's voice as he came towards them. "I got coins!" Daichi said as everyone cheered.

However, [Y/N] spotted something off, "Hey, where is Tsukishima and yamaguchi?" She queried, gaining the ace's attention.

"I don't know, they said they're going to come though." Asahi responded, glancing at the entrance of the place.

"Oh! I called Yamaguchi-kun and he said they're on their way." The blonde first year mentioned after recalling having a call with the dark-green haired male.