Part 37

( The villa in which Dilawar, his gang, Riya and the infant are staying ☝️ ) 

Saad and Zaid went to the base and made a plan along with their best guards. They track Riya and Dilawar's cell phones through GPS and took the footage from where they have left the warehouse along with their car number.

6 cars left from their base. They followed the direction which Aksay gave them. Aksay was continuously on the call with them giving information about Dilawar's movement.

It was found that Dilawar and his gang along with Riya and the infant were in the outskirts of Goa. They were staying in a villa which was covered by trees on three sides. So Zaid decides that a few of his men along with Saad will climb through the trees and get in, and check where the baby is and move out safely with the baby by climbing down back with the trees and go towards the jungle side where two cars will be waiting for them. The others will attack from the front and the remaining two sides to keep them busy. So Saad along with Varun and Swami complete the mission successfully.

Everyone set their watch and took their position. Zaid wanted Dilawar alive if possible because he wanted to torture him for what he has done to his love, his Zarin. Zaid has already killed Dilawar's loyal men in his base that was Shehzad and kaliya. They decided on a sudden attack and made sure that according to their plan once Saad is out from that place with the baby. Then all of the remaining can become monsters on them.

All of their Bluetooth was on. Saad along with Varun and Swami climbs up to the balcony with a help of a rope. They reach and without making any noise open the first door. Luckily it was open. They entered and saw nobody is there in the room. So they went to the second door which was again a bedroom and nobody was there. Then they went to the third door and saw an infant sleeping on the bed and pillows beside him as a safety boundary.

Saad informed through the blue tooth that he found the infant and will move out in a second. Saad picked him up in his hands. He startles a little but the Saad kept his hand lightly on his back so he went to sleep again. 

( Saad carrying the infant ☝️ )

Saad put him in the baby carrier. He was so small that could not be seen. Saad wore the straps and move out of the room along with Varun and Swami. But two of Dilawar's men came in there.

As soon as they saw Saad they started screaming. So Varun and Swami shot them. and they quickly came out towards the balcony, but the shout was so loud that till this time almost 10 men were there with their guns. Pointing towards Saad, Varun, and Swami. Dilawar too came there along with Riya.

Riya's blood boiled seeing Saad carrying the baby. So she yelled at Saad holding a gun facing him. He was her target not knowing who he is.

Riya: Keep the baby down if you want your life.

Saad smirk at her. Riya was confused and saw Dilawar. Dilawar knew if Saad is here then Zaid should also be somewhere near. So he came directly to the point.